New User Hi

firejay1

Spider-Witch of the Sea
I'm new and posting because the rules say I have to but mostly... people scare me. Nice to meet you.

I've been roleplaying for about three or four-ish years and I'm a very very slow poster. I write multi-paragraphs mostly, but sometimes stick to single paragraphs. I like most genres but have never successfully been pulled into an RP romance. I have tried a few 1x1s, but am not much partial to them unless I know the person really really well.

I like most mediums of storytelling except for American comics and visual horror (ie. I enjoy American TV shows, some Kdramas, manga, manhwa, webtoons, movies both animated and live, and literature of any kind, but will only peek at horror if it's in written format only no pictures). I like to sing and write some of my own songs, and I have a Youtube channel of my original songs, which I'm sure I'll share once I get more comfortable. That said, I'm a science major, and am looking to start grad school in a year. I'm a busy student most of the time and sometimes that stress gets to me a bit so I'm not always 100% reliable about posting unless you're okay poking me here and there for reminders. I'm a bit of a quirky person but I hope we will all get along.

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! It's ok the people here are very nice. There are also lots of RPs that may peak your interest.

Back