New User Hi?

Midsummer Angel

Rainbow Trashbag
Hello!
I'm plenty new here and I'm still unused to the site. I've been role-playing for a while now though. :) It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we get along.

Hey great to see you and I'm sure that you will find a place here. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thank you. :)
Um... Where do I go to see the role-plays and how do I get there? XD I'm so sorry. I'm on mobile and I'm a little lost...

Sorry, I was out walking. Just for starts you should pay attention to the homescreen and read the new members post. It will explain how to get approved. Basically you have done great thing getting started. To access role plays and the other sections you need to go into forums. Main lobby will have several areas for you to post and that will prove that you intend to be active and you're not a robot account. So that will be where you get yourself approved first and then you'll be able to join the role plays. Role plays are also in the Forums tab. Explore a little bit and you'll be finding your way around soon enough.

Good, let me know if there is anything else. I look forward to seeing you joining role plays soon.

Welcome! A bit belatedly, it seems, but still, welcome! My best advice for getting approved? Post somewhere other than the welcome boards. The main lobby should be accessible to you, so I'd make a few posts there, make your presence known, show your dedication to joining the community. Aside from that... I'll be stealing Izaya now.

Back