New User Hi!!!!!

Strawberry

Hello!

I'm new here and have just been scoping out all the different roleplay platforms on this site.

I love roleplaying! I used to do it all the time, but it's been difficult for me to find exciting sites and communities. The main community I was in was awesome but there was too many frills for me -I'm just here for a good story, character developement, plotting, etc! I can roll with complicated (intricate worlds to play in are so fun!) I'm just not about stats or graphics and all that if that makes sense.

My favourite types of universes to write in are magical, historical, and supernatural (vampires, etc). Drama is very fun in roleplay because I'm chill af in real life. You'll probably find some comedy in most of what I write because IRL I'm an improviser and actor (do a lot of comedy).

Ya just looking for fun, friendly people to write with! I miss this hobby -it's been a couple years.

Really excited to make some writing buddies, if you'll have me :p

Welcome to STC Strawberry!

Do you prefer 1x1 or group rps?

Also if you have any questions about anything feel free to drop them below!

Hi Strawberry. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. Nice to meet you.

Hi, Strawberry! I shouldn't be as excited as I am that there's another newbie here over the age of 21, haha. We're kinda in the same boat! I fell out of the RP scene when I Got Old (TM) and I'm trying to re-introduce myself to the hobby.

Also, high fives for actors! I'm not one myself, but I am in film school. : D

Welcome to STC Strawberry!

Do you prefer 1x1 or group rps?

Also if you have any questions about anything feel free to drop them below!

I like the roleplay groups with multiple characters plotlines. But I like 1x1 and group threads.

Back