New User Hi

C

Cakedragon

Uhh. Hi. My name is cakedragon, but you can call me Dragon or Cass I guess (neither of which is my real name) I really enjoy roleplaying, but have never joined a site that has had it as a main focus. I like fantasy and sci-fi roleplays and I LOVE making Ocs. I love it (even though they are all practically the same. *cries*).
So. Yeah. That's all you really need to know I guess.
Ah jeez why am I so awkward.

Welcome to the Storyteller's Circle!

Lucky for you, there are lots of fantasy and sci-fi things going on right now. There's individual RPs that can be joined, as well as "Epic Roleplays" that are much larger and more of a persistent world style. You can hop into the chat and grab a hold of people to ask for help, or look for OOC threads to pop into as well.

No worries about awkwardness :p I know I never was much good at writing introduction posts myself. But yes, welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Have you browsed around the forums yet and come across any roleplays that catch you eye in particular? If not I can probably shoot you a couple recommendations that are still looking for players. Just let me know!

*Walks into, thread but trips on a mop*

We're all awkward here, don't worry. :p
Thankfully like glmstr said we have a lot of fantasy and sci-fi RPs going on already, so finding one should be easy. :p
Aaaand we also got another Dragon on the site, so you aren't alone there either. XD

Hey, my name is Sicarus. I came here for some roleplaying. not many good sites on the internet for rp, but this one looks promising. I'm into medieval, sci-fi, and pretty much any other form of roleplaying. like murder mysteries, those are fun, modern, pretty much everything. This is probaly gonna start awkward, but end up fun.

Hey, my name is Sicarus. I came here for some roleplaying. not many good sites on the internet for rp, but this one looks promising. I'm into medieval, sci-fi, and pretty much any other form of roleplaying. like murder mysteries, those are fun, modern, pretty much everything. This is probaly gonna start awkward, but end up fun.
Hello,

I decided on a whim to use my dog's name, as you can see her in the avatar. I'm not new to roleplaying although I do have a tough time staying committed to one; tend to loose interest fairly quickly. Hopefully, I become a bit more.. more..? Can't seem to find the correct word. Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting new acquaintances, maybe gaining a couple of friends here and there; feel free to shoot a conservation my way. Please to meet y'all.

Charlotte O'Hara

Disclaimer: iPhone in use 99% of the time.
Bear with me.
I should probably clarify that this is a specific member's intro thread, not the general area for introductions.

If you guys want to make your own intro threads please go here.

Back