New User Hi

Hi.

I'm stuck at home for the forseeable future, so I thought I'd get back into RPing, which I've done for a few years on and off. No genres are out of bound, I just have to get motivated to post in the first place. Hope to have fun here!

Bye.

It's hard to beat a well-written mystery where someone has put a lot of thought into the world and plot, but those take a lot of time and effort to pull off successfully (at least as far as I've found) so my kind of easier and more frequent alternatives go with either full on fantasy, or full on gritty reality (though I don't mind blurring the lines between the two).

What about you? Which genres pique your interest before you even read the title?

Cyberpunk and fantasy are kind of my go to "oooooh" genres, but I've done several other ones. A really good mystery would be incredible.

I've only ever tried one cyberpunk roleplay, but as is with the majority of roleplays, people became inactive and it promptly died so I never got the full experience.

What would you say is the part of it that is the biggest draw for you? The overall aesthetic of the world?

Welcome! Just swinging through to let you know your account was approved. You should now have access to all areas of the forum.

I've only ever tried one cyberpunk roleplay, but as is with the majority of roleplays, people became inactive and it promptly died so I never got the full experience.

What would you say is the part of it that is the biggest draw for you? The overall aesthetic of the world?
Pretty much the aesthetic, yeah. It all started when a friend introduced me to Deus Ex...

Back