New User Hidey ho!

Hello, hello!
I'm Wavering! I use he/him, I'm 25 and I've been writing as long as I can remember but I'm brand new to forum sites. I've never made an account like this before but I've wanted to for a long time. I've roleplayed privately a few times to varying degrees of success and I find I had begun to get a bit rusty at it. Making an account instead of just lurking like I normally do is a bit spur of the moment, honestly. I think I'm just tired of trying and failing to keep my irl friends interested in rping and want to try something new. One of my new years resolution was to write and rp and get more people to give me active feedback on storytelling so I'm hoping this will hit on just a little of all of those.

I hope I can make a good first impression!​

Heya Wavering! Tell me about it. I have some rust to clean off as well. Hopefully you'll feel inspired and get a whole bunch of writing done soon!

Oh yeah and welcome to STC! I'm a fellow newbie here and might actually be writing my first RP post today :D

Hope to see you around! Signed ~ Lily B

Thanks all for the welcome!

@LilyBee I'm hopeful this site will get those creative juices flowing! It's hard to take time for myself to sit and write when life just keeps feeling faster and faster. Godspeed on your first roleplay post!!

@MysticMallow Hi! Thank you, I will try to ask when I need something!
In the past I've mostly done fantasy genre roleplays, I'm open to anything though! I'm trying to dip my toes into scifi writing for a ttrpg I'm going to be hosting soon, so I may try to give a look into something along those lines too!

@Mai_able Thank you for the offer of feedback! I'd love to roleplay with you! I don't think my account here has be authenticated quite yet but I'm hoping soon! My work schedule has been a little all over this past week and I'm not sure when it's going to even out again for me to be able to check in on this site daily, but I'll let you know! Drop me a line if you have anything you've been thinking on, I'm open to anything!

@Mai_able Thank you for the offer of feedback! I'd love to roleplay with you! I don't think my account here has be authenticated quite yet but I'm hoping soon! My work schedule has been a little all over this past week and I'm not sure when it's going to even out again for me to be able to check in on this site daily, but I'll let you know! Drop me a line if you have anything you've been thinking on, I'm open to anything!

I have a few threads up so you can see if they're your cup of tea! I'm up for pretty much anything except fandoms

Back