New User Hiya, b'ys!

Members of Storyteller's Circle,

Greetings! I received the link to this website from a dear friend of mine who told me that I might enjoy roleplaying on here as I'm currently looking for just that. In any case, I'm currently in high-school (though not in high-school due to this damn pandemic) and enjoy writing. I'm the type of roleplayer who debates over the realism and sense of things from socioeconomic shenanigans to legal malarkey...in a fantasy setting. I'm also the type of roleplayer who will carry a joke way past its fruition. I may have a stick up my ass, but I'll be damned if it isn't a fun stick shoved up there! Anyhow, by's, I look forward to meeting you all and adorning you will by brilliant only sometimes annoying self.

I'll give you a fun time and hopefully some good writing! I don't really have a preference in terms of genre, however, I'm a sucker for romantic subplots and various sociopolitical machinations. I'm a nerd, basically. My background is in poetry and music, both of which I've studied for the better part of a decade, so if you have any good poetry or music you like, toss it in this thread! I'd love to talk about it!

Yours truly,

Sesquipedalian Homoeroticism

(p.s. the name is a joke, I don't do ERP. Ever.)

Hey! Welcome to STC! Kick back, relax, wash your hands, wash your hands again, and enjoy the show.

I'm the grumpy, more than a little sarcastic Mod here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact one of the staff :)

Hey, welcome to STC. Have you checked out the approval guide? If you haven't it is a good place to start. Anyway, if you have any questions let me know and I'd be happy to answer.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Just dropping in to let you know that your account has been approved. You should now be able to post in all areas of the forum.

Back