New User Hiya! The name is SilXver!

SilXver

Hello everyone! I guess here is going to be my short introduction. My name is Justin if you want to call me that. I'm 15 years old and my birthday is on October 12. I love my typical video games and anime and in my spare time, I dabble in photoshop and video editing. I guess I want to get in roleplaying because it's fun to create stories with other people and these are just one of the ways to do it. I don't know what else to put here sooooooooo thanks for having me. :D

We are the same age! So the questions I always ask. How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Welcome! I'm new too! Hope we can roleplay sometime soon! :) I like playing video games too, and I can only really keep up with one anime at a time.

How is life? Pretty good and eventful. Anything fun? Roleplaying. What kind of roleplay do I like the most? Fantasy. What's your music taste? Very broad and wierd I can like the most hardcore of rock to the soothing sound of classicals. Favorite band? Probably Fall Out Boy. Favorite movie? I don't really have one.

Thank you Nox, Kian and _nebula_ for welcoming me here. _nebula_ don't worry I do the same. It's hard to keep up with multiple anime.

How is life? Pretty good and eventful. Anything fun? Roleplaying. What kind of roleplay do I like the most? Fantasy. What's your music taste? Very broad and wierd I can like the most hardcore of rock to the soothing sound of classicals. Favorite band? Probably Fall Out Boy. Favorite movie? I don't really have one.

Thank you Nox, Kian and _nebula_ for welcoming me here. _nebula_ don't worry I do the same. It's hard to keep up with multiple anime.

What about.....Arctic Monkeys? ;)

Back