New User Hiya! >w</

Nice to meet you! My name is Mystic and I am new to the site! I'm here to roleplay and make some new friends. I think my account was born about two hours ago though I'm not sure XD. Anyways! This is my introduction so I hope I make a good first impression!

I have done roleplay before and its something I really enjoy like I'm sure you do too! I write screenplays in my spare time and write books with my best friend. I think is fair to say... I'm a bit weird, but let's be honest with ourselves, who isn't? XD
Some of my other interests apart from what I mentioned above are, movies, Vocaloid, pokemon, and anime. So if you feel you can bond with me over any of those, that's awesome!
A big point I wanna make, which is annoying I know, but I am dyslexic. Hi to any of my fellow dyslexics! I used to say I don't bring it up a lot and such, but I do XD, I joke about it A LOT, soooo XD but the reason I am bringing it up here is because it makes me a slow reader. It also means sometimes I make no sense or I misread what someone else has said, and this is likely to affect people in some way so I just wanted to make people aware and let you know to not be shy to point it out to me if it does happen! Honestly, I will not get upset or offended, it actually makes me feel more comfortable so, thanks in advance ^-^ and thank you for dealing with me XD

You read all the way to the end?! Thank you >w< you are an amazing human bean. I look forward to meeting and roleplaying with you ^-^

(Art by 小猫まりon Pixvi)

Hi! Wow, you're dyslexic? I've never met someone that is dyslexic! I myself have Schizophrenia and ADHD. So, yay...

Hi! Wow, you're dyslexic? I've never met someone that is dyslexic! I myself have Schizophrenia and ADHD. So, yay...
Oh yay! I’m proud to be you’re first dyslexic person... meet.. uh... I dunno how to word that. But I hope you get what I mean!
I have never met anyone with Schizophrenia so this is a first for me too ^-^

Oh yay! I’m proud to be you’re first dyslexic person... meet.. uh... I dunno how to word that. But I hope you get what I mean!
I have never met anyone with Schizophrenia so this is a first for me too ^-^

Yep! I think I get what you mean... Cool! I'm the first Schizophrenic you've ever met! Is it hard doing RP with dyslexia? It sounds like it would be.

Yep! I think I get what you mean... Cool! I'm the first Schizophrenic you've ever met! Is it hard doing RP with dyslexia? It sounds like it would be.
It can be. It’s mostly annoying the amount I have to read and if the rp goes really fast. Cause I read something three times, twice in my head then out loud to myself to make sure I get it, so big paragraphs sometimes scare me XD and then when I’m writing a reply and I’m slow and if everyone else is talking it kinda gets to the point where what I’m writing isn’t valid anymore XD cause if its a huge reply it can take me up to half an hour to write which can be a pain. And sometimes I can’t get what I want out of my head properly. But it’s really not that bad if the people around me are understanding and such ^-^ and this place definitely is so I’m glad I found it >w<

Does ADHD or schizophrenia affect you with rp in anyway? If I’m allowed to ask, and of course you don’t have to answer. I can be a bit nosy XD

It can be. It’s mostly annoying the amount I have to read and if the rp goes really fast. Cause I read something three times, twice in my head then out loud to myself to make sure I get it, so big paragraphs sometimes scare me XD and then when I’m writing a reply and I’m slow and if everyone else is talking it kinda gets to the point where what I’m writing isn’t valid anymore XD cause if its a huge reply it can take me up to half an hour to write which can be a pain. And sometimes I can’t get what I want out of my head properly. But it’s really not that bad if the people around me are understanding and such ^-^ and this place definitely is so I’m glad I found it >w<

Does ADHD or schizophrenia affect you with rp in anyway? If I’m allowed to ask, and of course you don’t have to answer. I can be a bit nosy XD

That makes sense. Of course you're allowed to ask! I'm fine with answering it.

Yeah, Schizophrenia does affect me with rp, ADHD not so much. What Schizophrenia does is it can help me better visualize scenes I want, or it can make it harder to think about what I want, with my broken thoughts and all. Sometimes, hallucinations distract me. Sometimes, the line between reality and fiction can blur, making me lose track of reality. Sometimes, I get so immersed in it I basically start thinking like the character, like I am them, which can help me think up of better posts and replies. Then I have to pull myself back into reality. It's a weird experience.

Still, hope to see you out there! It would be interesting to do a thread with you. See you out there!

That makes sense. Of course you're allowed to ask! I'm fine with answering it.

Yeah, Schizophrenia does affect me with rp, ADHD not so much. What Schizophrenia does is it can help me better visualize scenes I want, or it can make it harder to think about what I want, with my broken thoughts and all. Sometimes, hallucinations distract me. Sometimes, the line between reality and fiction can blur, making me lose track of reality. Sometimes, I get so immersed in it I basically start thinking like the character, like I am them, which can help me think up of better posts and replies. Then I have to pull myself back into reality. It's a weird experience.

Still, hope to see you out there! It would be interesting to do a thread with you. See you out there!
Yeah that is interesting, thank you for sharing! I like learning new things ^-^

Yeah! That would be awesome ^-^, I hope for the same, we shall see what happens

Hey,
I also struggle with dyslexia so I feel your struggle. I read at a sloths pace and have to re-read my posts several times before finishing them because I'll undoubtably miss some sort of mistake where I've swapped letters or entire words. You write very well though, and being so open and okay with it is inspiring. I've only recently talked to my writing partners about it too so cheers to being more open and accepting of ourselves haha

Hey,
I also struggle with dyslexia so I feel your struggle. I read at a sloths pace and have to re-read my posts several times before finishing them because I'll undoubtably miss some sort of mistake where I've swapped letters or entire words. You write very well though, and being so open and okay with it is inspiring. I've only recently talked to my writing partners about it too so cheers to being more open and accepting of ourselves haha
Oh yay! Well... not exactly yay, but I think you get what I mean. I’m so glad you find that inspiring ^-^ it makes me blush >///< XD. But yeah!! Being open and joking about it makes me feel better so ^-^. It’s awesome you where able to talk about it with them! A good thing to cheer to that one ^-^

Welcome to STC Mystic!
I'm a fan of anime, and I also like making friends!
I would like to put in a request to make friends with you you seem super cool!

Back