New User Hiya~

Under The Stars

SUPER STAR
Hello people of Storyteller's Circle!

I'm a person who has appeared on this site because I'm really interested in a roleplay that someone has introduced me to on here! I'm currently on two other roleplaying sites and I am definitely not new to roleplaying!

I guess I've been roleplaying for a cumulative amount of 4 or 5 years, so I've had quite the exposure to roleplaying~ I hope I can make plenty more friends on this site and make lots of great work with the users on this site!!

My preferred genres are Fantasy, which normally falls along the lines of High Fantasy. I really like the Gaming genre and I love love love drama!

If you've got any more questions for me, I'd be happy to answer them for you!

Greetings [Under the Stars]. Welcome to STC. I'm a fairly new user as well. It's nice to see another face pop up in this ever expanding community of RPers.

Anyhow, glad to see another Fantasy RPer. Really love it too, and I hope to see you in RPs at some point or another.

Have a good day!

Greetings [Under the Stars]. Welcome to STC. I'm a fairly new user as well. It's nice to see another face pop up in this ever expanding community of RPers.

Anyhow, glad to see another Fantasy RPer. Really love it too, and I hope to see you in RPs at some point or another.

Have a good day!
Thank you for greeting me~ I'm very happy to be here!!

If we do end up doing some work together in a Fantasy RP, I'd be very excited! Meeting new people on sites like this is always nice, so I guess I can count ya as my first acquaintance! (We'll probably evolve to friends very quickly if you end up following me around. XD)

You have a nice day as well King~

Back