New User Hiya

Alaris

Cricket with Arthritis
First off before I say "Hi" I am Alaris. Now hi! I am not new to the fabulous world of roleplaying, yet I am rusting. I'm still in school so it cuts back my hours of being able to be online as well as having an adopted fur baby to care for also limits me although it won't stop me from joining this site. For a little history of me I have been on one roleplay site, chickensmoothie, for almost three years. As well as me being a loner I rarely hang out with friends so Saturdays I will probably be on here the most and I feel like I am typing to much...

I am normally found in Fantasy or Realistic types of roleplays, I have a style of making quiet characters. Mainly cause that is how I am and I tend to make characters from myself being as I know myself better than if I was trying to fake some character. Basically my characters could be a quiet and sweet person with a little spice here and there.

Anyways, I am happy to be joining Storyteller's Circle and will be pleased to meet many of you, I just might be awkward.

Fur baby? FUR BABY!?
I DEMAND PICTURES OF FUR BABY!

*Ahem* I mean, welcome to the site! XD

If you're familiar with roleplaying then you should be fine here, but still if you need any help finding something just ask. :p
Basically my characters could be a quiet and sweet person with a little spice here and there.
They may come with little spice, but they also come with little sugar and everything nice? :p

Hey there and welcome :)

Just popping through to let you know that I got your account approved, so you can fully access the roleplay areas of the site now. I look forward to seeing you around!

Back