New User Hiya!

Ploegy

Heyo everyone, I'm Ploegy, but feel free to call me Plo or literally anything shortened version of my username. I don't mind. I've been roleplaying for well over 10 years and have come here looking to expand my horizons. I'm a big gamer with a focus more so on Nintendo games and love to roleplay canons from various series in the gaming world. I also enjoy anime, art and sports. I hope to make my experience here great!

As for specific roleplay interests I really love medieval / fantasy based roleplays although I'm also a sucker for soft romantic ones as well. I have such a weak shipper heart so be easy on me

Welp, I think that should be about it. Thanks for reading uwu

Hey there and welcome!

Seems we've been having a bunch of new arrivals rolling in with a love of medieval fantasy. It's a personal favorite genre of mine as well, and should help you guys get into roleplays with lots of people showing up with shared interests.

I would recommend you browse some of the other introduction threads and chat it up with some of the other new arrivals. Never too early to start plotting and planning and making RP connections :)

If you need any help finding anything, or have any questions, feel free to ask!

Medieval is always a great genre to write! Welcome to STC, just dropping in another friendly face if you have any questions. :>

Hey there. Just dropping in to let you know that we went ahead and approved your account. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Back