New User Hiya!

mikayre

I will do whatever it takes to protect you. ♡
Name's Lauriee, and writing's my game! Any pronouns for me (I'm genderfluid), and it's an absolute pleasure to meet you. I hope we can be friends! :emoji_hugging:

I write original fiction (you can find me on a few writing sites by this same username) but every now and again I crave to write alongside another person.

I'm open to doing fandom roleplays (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and whatnot), but I also enjoy original fiction roleplays!

I love anything having to do with mythological/fantasy creatures (mermaids, vampires, angels/demons, fae, the like)! I also enjoy a good medieval roleplay (princesses and princes galore)! My favorite overall genres are romance and fantasy, occasionally with a little horror sprinkled in!

Welcome welcome! If you have any sorts of questions or need help with Anything please feel free to come to me or the other mentors for help!

You are into some really fun genres!! And I have been wanting to do something along those lines with a bit of horror cause.. I haven’t done a roleplay like that before ^-^ maybe we could rp sometime?

Welcome welcome! If you have any sorts of questions or need help with Anything please feel free to come to me or the other mentors for help!

You are into some really fun genres!! And I have been wanting to do something along those lines with a bit of horror cause.. I haven’t done a roleplay like that before ^-^ maybe we could rp sometime?
Thanky!! I'd love to role-play with you sometime! :emoji_point_right::emoji_point_left:

Back