Hola, I'm New.

JayTea

What's up, I'm JayTea, though most just call me Tea or JT.

I, uh, should start introducing myself. I'll start with the basics - I'm not at all new to RP, I made my start on a variety of threads on the site for a game developer, Bungie.net, where I first gained my love for RPing. I've been covering all types of roleplaying since I joined that site, starting with science fiction and moving into both fantasy, modern day, fandom (Any RWBY fans here?), and a variety of other things.

Now, I wouldn't say I'm good or bad at RP, I'm at a decent midway point in my career for it. After two years, I've been able to pump out paragraphs of content and also singular lines, depending on what's required and exactly how much of it I can write. If I'm narrating my universe and character's interaction, it's paragraphs, if it's a conversation, it's lines, you get the gist. Though I do my best to keep on the level of the other writer.

I'm not the most entertaining person outside an RP, though if you can stand me, then you'll have someone rather chill to speak with and discuss. As you can more than likely guess by this, I'm not exactly a social butterfly, though I'm good enough to get around.

I thank you for taking a moment out of your day to read this and look forward to seeing you in the threads.

Hello and welcome.

If you have questions, feel free to ask
~Qane

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future owo.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller :D! A lot of us has been to different rp sites and travelled along the rp road before we ended up here ^^! I hope this will become your new home! Before you can start roleplaying you need to be approved and the easiest way to become approved is to post around in the Main Lobby! Also joining the chat and getting to know everyone is also a great way to pass the time while you wait to be approved! Once you're approved you can start your rp adventure! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to send me a pm!

Have any rp's caught your interest yet? If not I could recommend a new and starting up Fantasy roleplay for you! If you would like to check it out and see if it is your cup of tea here is a link~ (I made a pun xD!) http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ame-damnee-start-here.1678/

Hey there! Thanks for telling me about that RP, haven't had a free moment to browse though I'll be sure to check it out once I get approved.

Back