New User ¡HOLA!

Griffith

good old-fashioned loverboy
このGriffithだ!

I go by Griff, I'm currently a student from Singapore. Currently school's hard and life's harder and roleplaying's always been a form of coping with the hardships for me. I love writing and creating characters and worlds. Watching them come to life is the most amazing feeling ever and I forever live to chase that high. I'm mostly into high fantasy and semi-dark (???) roleplays, though I'm not really picky. Just about anything goes, as long as they interest me. I'm looking forward to meeting more people here and having a good time with everyone here owo

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! Roleplaying is one of the ways I cope with stress as well, so we have that in common. From the the genres you mentioned you may like my roleplay. Here is a link to it if you want to swing by and check it out: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/legend-of-the-blade/. It's still being set up though so it may be a little bit before it actually starts up.
Thanks for replying! I'll check that out.

Hey, welcome to the site! Sorry to hear there's some crap going on, but we're glad you're here. Writing is a great escape for when real life feels like too much, I agree. And the friends you meet make it even better. What do you study?

Hey, welcome to the site! Sorry to hear there's some crap going on, but we're glad you're here. Writing is a great escape for when real life feels like too much, I agree. And the friends you meet make it even better. What do you study?
I'm still a youngin so I haven't picked my major yet. I do plan on studying art or literature in the future, given that I mange to pass my exams. Which as of now is giving me a lot of problems, because I'm basically incompetent in anything science or mathematical. I can't drop them either because they're core subjects, so school's a bit of a challenge right now.

Mm, that's tough. College is better because you don't have to deal with the courses you don't like. I'm a chem major and a math minor, so hey, feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions on those, haha.

Mm, that's tough. College is better because you don't have to deal with the courses you don't like. I'm a chem major and a math minor, so hey, feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions on those, haha.
A chem major?! I'm shooketh. Thanks for the offer though :>

I know- I'm a STEM major encroaching on creative writing territory, sound the alarms! Who let the chemist out of the lab?

Back