New User Holla! Names' Ryner Laten, Professor Ryner Laten.

Yeah Yeah, I know I'm controversial, but you can't say I'm not good at my job, here, look, read my file:

Name: Ryner Laten

Hometown: Lantera Kingdom

Height: 6'0

Hair: Maroon

Eyes: Maroon

Appearance: Rather in a three-piece Victorian suit with tailcoat, gloves, with top hat, or in a casual wear of a suit vest, sweater vest, white collared shirt, tie, gloves, and top hat.

Backstory:
Ryner Laten was born into a rich and powerful family, His father and mother both are heads of the Magic Council. A group of the highest accoladed members of the magic society. Ryner lived in a huge mansion, his father taught him magic, combat, and learning about becoming part of the magic world. His mother taught him about potions and the more finer things of magic. Ryner is exceptional. He is very intellectual, intelligent, and is very knowledgeable. He graduated from the top three toughest magic colleges there are.

- Coldren Bay Academy.

- Dragon's Tooth Colledge.

- Wittcomb's Magica Umbras University.(WMUU) Or just Wittcomb's University for short.

He graduated at the top of his class every, single year! Every single graduating year, his name will be on top of the list of students. Ryner J. Laten is most certainly not only the best when it comes to all things magic, but also the most knowledgeable. For him it wasn't about being rich, growing up at the top, it wasn't about the politics, it was always about learning. Learning the magical world, knowing history, potions, seeing the magic work, it was the intricacy of it all. What made the magic world what it is! Ryner, later on in his kife, moved out of his parent's mansion the size of 3 castles and went on to obtain a Victorian mansion the same size within Fairfield, a city in Lantera, A big one. He got the homestead by saving the city three times, doing his job, and a number of achievements he has in his life.

Now, What is it he does exactly? He was put on the Magic Council and was given one the highest, and I mean the HIGHEST positions, one could ever get, second to being head of the council. The Librarian of Magical Artifacts and Keeper of Magic and Records Known... In short, what he does, is he hunts down magical artifacts, things that belonged to people of Magic's Past, that begin to act up. He finds them, takes them, and brings them back to his place, goes into a large warehouse-like basement called the HUB and stores them by letter, number, date, item, etc etc. Snag it, Bag it, and Tag it. He also is assigned to take down any evil that comes as a threat. Hinting to the 'Keeper of Magic' in his title. He also is to solve all mysteries and myths, record them, document them, and send them to the council. Yeah, he's a busy guy. Real busy.

Although his life may seem perfect, and he's an overachiever, Ryner has a few ...problems...issues. He is angered easily and has been arrested many times by his girlfriend who is a cop for the magic world for assault, battery, assault, and battery. He has an issue with sex addiction, rather it's with his own girl or others, which is amazing how Jessica (Ryner's girlfriend) still stays with him. And he has a small drinking problem as well. He may seem like a mess but he is actually trying to work on it. Toning it down.Easier said than done. It isn't all his fault. Actually, it's not his fault at all.

See, Ryner, as we know, is a highly intelligent handsome young man, who as you see, has an amazing career. But no one gives him the credit or satisfaction he needs or deserves for that matter. None at all, the members of the Magic Council (MC) only shrugged him off because he's the son of the head members. So, although they can't deny his mind-blowing success in life, they hate him for it and are too stubborn to say. "You're amazing kiddo." Also, there's rivalry, politics, jealousy, envy, backstabbing, and all that fun sh*t in the MC, so there's a problem there too. However, he does have some friends on the council. So he's not entirely alone.

Ryner Laten is a good man. Make no mistake, and we are lucky to have someone like him. And every now and again he gets surprised...like a box on his table in his study.......the Diabolical Box.....

View attachment 1771

Boo. Lol, sorry things didn't work out with my computer on the other site.... but.... guess what! We can still continue our daring adventures on here now!! The story does not have to die!!!! wahoo!!!!! cannot wait to start up again soon!

Boo. Lol, sorry things didn't work out with my computer on the other site.... but.... guess what! We can still continue our daring adventures on here now!! The story does not have to die!!!! wahoo!!!!! cannot wait to start up again soon!
AHH! A GHOST! Nah, XD Same! I'm looking forward to it as well!

Lol, yes. i am the gohst of Mira Baaarnes.... you willl avenge meeeee XD
I am going to make us a topic since... I don't think has the whole private messanger thingy.. and thennnnnn you are probably going to have to copy and paste the last however many posts that you think i need to review...... ( I really think you should just make a google doc, and then start copying and pasting all the replies we have on the other site and share the doc with me..... XD just in case something happens again..... ) But yeah.... so that we can start up again. I also won't be on until late tomorrow probably.... I won't be home for a long time.... Ummmmmm...... yeah........ So... I will try and get that New topic up for you and I and then I will post the link on here for you to acess!

Yeah I have to do some exploration on this site, so far I like it. reminds me of my old rp days, waaay back in the day, like starting out. I'll be exploring while you figure this out' cause I have no idea XD

you are making me feeel oooolddddd... * whines * Yeah yeah leave the hard stuff up to me... sounds just like you XD

You wanna talk about old, we can do that, I remember Roleplaying on Chatango. That's a throwback. Chatango. And of course. I always leave the hard stuff to you. XD

Back