Atlantis - City of Dreams Hotel

JessieJames

Dream as if you were dying.
Welcome to the Lion's Hotel!

Within this hotel you will find the following amenities- places to rest, eat, and socialize with others.

Description- Strolling past the first set of doors on the island you are greeted by a set of beautiful women clothed in black and white maids outfits and men dressed in black suits. One of them will see your needs during your visit. They begin by asking if you have a reservation and if they can take your bags. While you are filling out paper work a staff member will put your things in your room. The main lobby is large and spacious with minimal decorations leaving things with a simple yet elegant feel. A large chandler hangs in the middle of the glass domed roof. The front desk is near the entrance with four clerks there at all times.

To the left of the doors is a simple cafe shop with a warm feel to it. A pair of young women see to the desires of all who enter the fragrant bakery. Off the right side of the check-in desk is a bank of four elevators. Mirroring them across the way is another set. Towards the back of the lobby is another set of doors that lead out to the main attractions of the precinct - the great Tree of Life. The sounds of birds filter in from that direction. Small seating areas dot the lobby.

Mephisto - Hotel, Lion Precinct

The ride up to his room left him feeling empty in a way he hadn't expected. How could one go from feeling so happy and filled to the brim with a light unlike any other just to have it vanish in an instant? A few yellow notes sat on his desk letting him know business was as usual last night. Wondering over to the desk he glanced at some things. Before moving towards his bedroom and the shower that waited for him there. Steadily he stripped down to nothing before glancing at the woman who stole his center without knowing the full effect. Shirtless once again he reached for her, "Share my shower with me?"

Emerald Victoria - Hotel, Lion

She took his hand with a smile and led him into the shower, she'd draped her dress over her shoulder when they took the elevator and now left it in his office next to his clothes. "I thought you'd never ask she said. Turning the water on she brought him in for another passionate kiss as they began to bathe together.

There was quite the smile on his lips as he toweled his hair dry after that hot shower. A mark was clearly visible over his heart. It had the appearance of a birthmark if it wasn't for the simple fact that it it had a gentle golden glow to it as well as it odd shape. It was a seven pointed star surrounded by vicious looking vines coated in thorns. His hand rubbed over the mark before he turned to stare at the Serpent Precinct. She was close enough to cause him pain. Getting dressed he sighed then looked back towards the shower. He wanted to protect his home but he had the feeling he couldn't do it alone any more.

Emerald - Hotel, Lion Precinct

Her hair was bundled into a towel as she got dressed, she was always more of an air dry girl, but still having that much to dry could be annoying if she walked around with it still damp. Mephisto's mark on his chest had been glowing throughout the entire shower, she had wanted to ask about it, but was too distracted by other things, namely the rest of his perfect body. Now she moved over and placed a hand on the mark, looking into his eyes. "What does it mean? Is she close?"

He smiled at her gently and pulled her close, "She's on the island... Well at least the original island," He stared down into her eyes for a moment, "Tell me something. Would you do whatever I asked of you even if it seemed senseless in the moment?"

It was a serious question he needed to know that she would become a loyal soldier if the time came that he had to fight against his sister. She had her pawns in the island but so did he. He knew that her coming here was a good reason. After all she loved this island as much as he did even if she didn't let herself thrive in the sins others committed.

Emerald - Hotel, Lion Precinct

She raised an eyebrow at his words, it sounded like he was asking her to become merely a mindless drone doing as he commanded. "Not if I think its a bad idea. You of all people should know by now Mephisto, I'm not a soldier, I'm a fucking general. If we do this, we do this as a team, no keeping secrets, and none of this doing 'senseless shit without context' thing, got it?" Her confidence and strength was radiating from her as she laid down the ground rules, but then she cupped his cheek in her hand and met his gaze with soft eyes. "I'll follow you into hell, but I'd rather do it as your equal, not as your lackey."

He kissed her forehead, "I'm not sure what is to come. I can only hope the worst hasn't come," Sitting down he gave a gentle sigh, "We will have to see what my sister has come to see me about."

Dressed in his finest he brushed his hair back before heading towards the door, "Stay as long as you like, Emerald. You and I are always equals. As none have been with me before."

Emerald - Hotel, Lion

She smiled sweetly at his words. "Thank you, Mephisto." Savoring the feeling of joy she felt at their newfound relationship before giving him a confident smirk. "Think I might stick around a while longer. Got nothing else to do today and it seems like you might need someone to help you de-stress when you get home. Call me if you need a little muscle to help you out." She said with a wink.

Niomi Vergu- Lion Precinct Hotel
Niomi walked into the hotel, glancing around the interior with a spring in her step. Pulling one of the people aside, a young-looking woman, she locked her arms around the woman's waist with a sultry smile. "Be a dear and lead me to Mephisto's room, if you will. It's been a while since I've seen him." Niomi made small talk with the female until they had reached the door, where the female was shooed of politely. "Hello?" Niomi called out in a sing-song manner, knocking on the door. "Is anyone home?"

Emerald - Hotel, Lion

Emerald had decided to help herself to one of Mephisto's casual shirts, which was entirely too big for her, and was wearing only her undergarments on her bottoms. Her hair, now having dried off somewhat, was strewn about her as she lay on Mephisto's bed, enjoying the scent of him that coated the room. She jumped up quickly at the sound of knocks on the door, she hadn't expected Mephisto to return so soon, but was disappointed to hear Niomi's voice calling from the other side of the door.

Being the newest devil of the bunch, Emerald hadn't had much time to spend with the others, but she got annoyed with Lust's constant flirting really quickly, so this time around she hoped to lay down the ground rules. She opened the door and leaned on the frame with a cocky smirk. "Well hi there, Niomi. Betcha didn't expect to see me here, didja?"

Niomi Fergu- Lion Precinct Hotel
"Not at all, love...but you do look very tempting." Niomi said, eyeing the woman's choice in clothing. Niomi was fairly short, having to stand on the tips of her toes to place a kiss on the Emerald's cheek. "I'm guessing Mephisto finally found someone? Good on him, he even has great taste in women, though now I felt envious that I didn't get to you first." Niomi pouted lightly, though a wink accompanied the pout. "Can you promise one thing, dear? Take good care of him, I think of him like family and despite how he is, I would not want to see him hurt. He's like family to me." Niomi's face fell for a minute at the utterance of the word family, but her smile quickly fell back into place as she met Wrath's gaze once more. She did not have one lick of knowledge that Mephisto and Emerald may have started something together, though the signs of Wrath in only a shirt, Pride's shirt at that sent her mind turning. Emerald had succeeded in bedding Mephisto, something Niomi once had the goal to do but it died out as she grew to view him with more of a familial love. "Would you like to hang out for a bit?"

Emerald - Hotel, Lion

Emerald blinked at Niomi's friendliness, even blushing a bit at her words. She wasn't interested in women but Niomi was the closest she ever came to trying, though that might have been a result of her powers as Lust. Regardless, Wrath smiled, "I... I'd like that, Niomi. Come on in, I'm sure Mephisto wouldn't mind and I aint walking around town dressed in this." She indicated to Mephisto's shirt.

Letting Niomi in, she sat cross-legged on Mephisto's bed and invited Niomi to pull up a seat. She felt really happy right now, she couldn't describe why but it was affecting her behavior. She tried to get her mind off of it by talking with Niomi. "So, how have you been?"

Ali, Arthemis, and Mephisto - Hotel, Lion Precinct

The yelling could be heard long before the front door to the condo was kicked open by none other than Mephisto. His normally perfect hair was messed up as he moved out of the way and let two women follow him in. One looked nearly exactly like him but was clearly of the opposite sex. Her long black hair fanned about her back while her garnet eyes glared at him. It wasn’t exactly hate between the two but it was clear they didn’t like being in the same room.

The woman behind them both had her arms crossed under her rather large breast. Her gaze wasn’t please with the sight before her. The slate blue color didn’t seem to reflect the light of the room in the lease. Her long black hair was choppy and suited her overall appearance quite well, “Will you two cut it out already?” She sighed then looked to the two women who were already in the room, “Lucius did you get the right button?”

“Of course I did! I know where I live unlike someone,” He glared at the woman with red eyes like his own, who gave a shrug then turned towards the room and paused.
Mephisto’s gaze moved to the room then and spotted Emerald and Niomi. The two looked as if they had been having a conversation that was till the trio burst in. He actually blushed slightly at the sight of the woman that heated his blood in a way he couldn’t ignore sat on his bed in one of his shirts. Swallowing her as it did it did little to hide her womanly curves and strength, “Emerald, Niomi, I’m happy to see you both but I hadn’t realized you would be here. Well Emerald likely but not you Niomi,” He rubbed the back of his head slightly as he glanced to the other two women, “I will put some tea on as this will take some time. Niomi, Emerald meet my little sister Alissa and my aunt Artemis Methuselah.

Alissa blinked at the two women then put her hands up, “I don’t even want to know what my brother has been up to in my absents.”

Artemis on the other hand was highly interested in the pair, “Let’s see here… Emerald Victoria age 30 MMA Champion and current Devil of the Dragon Precinct after you unwisely drew the attention of the Devil of Pride,” She held her hand out casually then turned her gaze on Niomi, “Niomi Fergu. Fortunately for you I haven’t kept an eye on you very well. You are the current Devil of the Ram Precinct. I trust you are taking care of my lands well.”

Niomi chuckled under her breath. "Cute, but don't let your mind wander too far, little Alissa. There's only one of which you're brother has been up to." Niomi shot a playful look at Emerald before nodding towards Artemis. "The lands are in well hands, don't worry your pretty face over it." Lust crossed her ankles and leaned back, content with watching the scene unfold before her.

Emerald - Hotel, Lion

Lo and behold, Emerald's good mood was suddenly shattered as the door to Mephisto's room was kicked in. She jumped off his bed in a combat stance, but relaxed slightly when she saw that it was none other than the man in question with two women who looked a lot like him in tow. These two were introduced as his sister, Alissa, and his aunt, Artemis. The sister looked like an uptight prissy one, while the aunt held a great power and respect in the way she talked and presented herself.

"Well I can safely say that only one of you two ladies is making a good first impression so far." She said, cracking her knuckles as she let her body relax fully. "Your aunt's got it right, I'm the devil of Wrath, and you're the little sister who's causing Mephisto so much grief. Gotta say, I'm not impressed."

Ali, Arthemis, and Mephisto - Hotel, Lion Precinct

Mephisto sighed heavily as he set a kettle on the stove to boil and set about gathering a pot and matching tea cups. He filled the fine wire tea ball with mint and dropped it into the pot. Setting out a container of sugar he glanced at the now whistling kettle. In a graceful movement he poured the hot water into the pot to let the tea steep. With that done he turned his attention to the group of women, "My sister isn't here to make a good first impression. She's here to inform me about the happenings of the outside world," His tone made it clear he was tired of the pissing competition going on in his living room, "We will need to call a meeting for all the Devils this afternoon to discuss what will be done and how the events are possibly happening in the first place."

Ali smirked slightly as she moved over to the tea, "Still love mint?" She asked as if it actually surprised her that her brother would be sticking to something she considered childish. But then again it was the type of tea their mother loved. A slight sadness crossed her face before she poured a cup and sipped it, "You always did make it the best."

Artemis gave a soft sigh as she moved away from the small group and sat down. She had watched for far too long her small family go smaller till they liked lost and adrift in the vast ocean that was life, "They don't seem surprised at much. I take that Mephisto hasn't been keeping much from you then?"

Emerald - Hotel, Lion

Emerald went and sat back down on Mephisto's bed, her legs crossed as he handed her the tea. It wasn't quite her drink of choice but she still found it quite enjoyable. After a few sips she indicated for Mephisto to sit down next to her while the conversation was going on. "He doesn't, not from me anyway. Speaking of which, I'm assuming this meeting will be about the thing we discussed last night? Do we wanna let Niomi in on that now or later? Since I'm assuming these two already know about it." She asked Mephisto, pointing at his family when she mentioned already knowing about the God's Will.

Niomi Fergu- Lion Precinct Hotel
"In on what? What's going on?" Niomi asked curiously, her eyes trailing over the group. "I'm guessing it's not good, it is?" she rubbed her chin slightly, wondering what in the world could be going on that called for a meeting for all the sins later on.

Ali, Artemis, and Mephisto - Hotel, Lion Precinct

Mephisto gave a sigh as poured his tea then patted his little sister on the head, “Just sit down somewhere and stay out of my way,” His sister didn’t argue with him for once as he moved over to Emerald and sat next to her on the bed then glanced at the current Lust then at the Original. They were similar and should get along but he could tell that would likely be hard, “We will call a meeting so I only have to say this once. Saying it over twice is just asking for a headache.

He sipped his tea as he glanced about the females that occupied his home. Each were special and unique, “What brings you here any way, Niomi?”

Artemis gave a shrug, “Bad is relative. Just consider it this way. End of all that you enjoy and love about being a Devil as well as a long time in a eight by ten cell.“

Back