Atlantis - City of Dreams Hotel

Emerald Victoria - Hotel, Lion Precinct

Emerald gave a scoff as Artemis mentioned the cells. "I'd like to see them try and lock me up. They're gonna need a hell of a swat team." She said as she leaned on Mephisto slightly. She was never one for mushy romantic stuff, but these gestures were instinctual, being near him only made Emerald want to be closer. She then looked over to Niomi, wondering the exact same question that Mephisto had asked, herself.

Niomi-Lion Precinct Hotel
Niomi giggled slightly. "So something we can take care of." she said, waving her hand at the air before turning towards Mesphito. "Well, I had stopped by wanting to chat but I understand a little why you have been so busy." she giggled. "I found out something more juicy though." she sent a wink towards Emerald.

Mephisto, Ali, Artemis - Mephisto's room, Hotel, Lion Precinct

Mephisto wasn't sure if he cared for the look that Niomi was giving him now. Emerald's heat was comforting as she leaned against his shoulder. He enjoyed the sins due to the fact they didn't tend to take actions or lack there of to mean something. His ruby eyes danced over to his little sister who was sipping her tea quietly. It took her a few moments before she glanced up at him before she tilted her head slightly. Something was on her mind.

"If you fall it will make her stronger won't it?" It was the soft question she asked to her brother.

"If all of us fall she will be stronger let sin to fight. Who knows what she will do to the island much less the world," In a way they had become guardians. They fought against that which would wipe human nature from existence and see to it that it drowned in the ocean of purity that didn't allow for life to exist. Even the beasts that roamed the lands and seas would find themselves no longer existing. For even they held the sin of murder and self preservation.

Artemis gave a sigh heavily, "You should call your Sins to you, Lucius. We are running out of time. We need to make sure we find out who have been dumping bodies into the ocean," With that she turn on her heel and left, "You'll find me in that shiny conference room you have."

Back