New User How do you do, fellow play-rollers

bittersuite

creatively uncreative
I won't lie: seeing all these creative and fun introductions is both daunting...and exciting! I've always shied away from many role-play forums on the soul fact I'm terrified of the thought of not being engaging or creative enough to keep others interested. It's something that's stopped me from really getting out there and indulging in my love for world-building, character-building, and creating a story.
But!
Through snooping around on other people's introductions and seeing what a friendly community lies here, I've decided to ignore my worries and take a stab at getting in.

So, hello! My name's bittersuite! Most people call me Bitter or Bitts!

I'm a welsh role-player and novice cartoonist who's looking to find writing partners and hopefully get some inspiration to improve and expand my capability in being a role-player. It'd also be nice to make some friends along the way!
I've been role-playing seriously for only a year and a half, so I've got nothing on some of the cool cats around here. Nevertheless, I hope I can keep up with what I know! My past experiences have mainly been group centered role-plays with application art and pre-built worlds-- Which are wonderful! But I would love to be able to share ideas and collaborate on something new and enjoyed by all parties involved.

As far as favorite genres go, Fantasy and Post-Apocalyptic take the cake: Skyrim and Fallout being the main culprits for my addiction. Adventurous plotlines with endless possibilities are stuff I can't get enough of. Overarching plots are amazing, but they're not the only thing I enjoy! Laid back, feel-good slice-of-life role-plays also hold a special place in my little goblin heart. (I have a personal soft spot for supernatural monsters adjusting to modern life if you need an idea!)
This is less of a preference, and more of a curiosity to explore, but thriller and mystery hooks are something I definitely wouldn't mind getting wrapped up in-- If you can forgive my inexperience, 'course.

I also adore exploring interactions between different characters! Some personal favorites are platonic soulmates, comfort romances, and found-family relations. All those interactions that make you feel all fuzzy inside.
These are only preferences though! I'd say I'm still on the 'newbie' scale for role-playing, but I'd be open for any sorta pitch and idea! I love, love, LOVE collaboration!
For limits, I'm pretty loose when it comes to topics as long as they're tasteful and provide a good plot, but I draw the line at any direct down 'n dirty-- This cowboy enjoys the good ol' fade to black.

I haven't even started on characters, hoo boy. I have a library full of basic concepts I'm itching to flesh out and do more with. Alongside that though, creating new characters from scratch is just as fun!

Ack, I've been rambling; I won't take up any more of your time and stop before I start again.
Thank you for taking the time out to read, and I hope to join this community soon!

Hey there Bitter! Hope you don't mind me skipping right ahead to nicknames but welcome to STC, I hope that you enjoyed looking through some of the forums before deciding yo join in with us ^^ What kind of cartoons do you draw?

Also if you do have any questions please feel free to reach out, we've got a wide variety of RPs available and I think I know at least 1 open that matches some of your personal interests!

Hey there Bitter! Hope you don't mind me skipping right ahead to nicknames but welcome to STC, I hope that you enjoyed looking through some of the forums before deciding yo join in with us ^^ What kind of cartoons do you draw?

Also if you do have any questions please feel free to reach out, we've got a wide variety of RPs available and I think I know at least 1 open that matches some of your personal interests!

Don't mind at all, it's nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome!
I'm super excited to be here. It's been a hot minute since I've used any sort of forum based website, so it's all new and exciting.

My little doodles are primarily based on characters created with friends! DnD and groups are my drive and inspire me to draw up some whacky scenes. It's one of the reasons I'm so eager to join a role-play site; original stories are the backbone of my creativity!

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for these matches, too! Man, it's so wild being back in a role-play community-- Or, well, in the process of being back in a role-play community. I look forward to potentially joining everyone here!

That sounds great and that's one of my favorite things, seeing characters and stories come to life with art ^^ My image is of a character of mine I had commissioned by a friend, so I'm glad to see you're doing a lot for your groups.

There's a few places that you may enjoy out there and you're more than welcome to start up any of your own if you're inclined - the acceptance process goes by pretty quickly, I was admitted within the week and it happened towards the end of my first day after applying. Posting here, other introduction threads and in a few of the open forums makes it rather quick. As far as the forums go, it stays rather simple and you can find us on the Discord as well chatting about as we prepare to post!

That sounds great and that's one of my favorite things, seeing characters and stories come to life with art ^^ My image is of a character of mine I had commissioned by a friend, so I'm glad to see you're doing a lot for your groups.

There's a few places that you may enjoy out there and you're more than welcome to start up any of your own if you're inclined - the acceptance process goes by pretty quickly, I was admitted within the week and it happened towards the end of my first day after applying. Posting here, other introduction threads and in a few of the open forums makes it rather quick. As far as the forums go, it stays rather simple and you can find us on the Discord as well chatting about as we prepare to post!

Oh? Well, compliments to your friend: that's some nice art!!

I'm busy bee-ing my way through forums to try and throw my multiple lil hats into the ring. The layout is nice and super easy to get used to, thank the stars.
I hope I'm accepted-- Seeing posts here is giving me a trigger finger for some writing.

:emoji_hibiscus: Welcome to Storyteller's Bitter! We are happy to have you!! :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_blush: Being a newbie just means you have more room t grow so don't worry about the experience there's a little something for everyone here!:emoji_blush:
:emoji_sunflower:If you have any questions or want to talk roleplay. Or even be friends please don't hesitate to let me know!:emoji_sunflower:

:emoji_hibiscus: Welcome to Storyteller's Bitter! We are happy to have you!! :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_blush: Being a newbie just means you have more room t grow so don't worry about the experience there's a little something for everyone here!:emoji_blush:
:emoji_sunflower:If you have any questions or want to talk roleplay. Or even be friends please don't hesitate to let me know!:emoji_sunflower:
Aa, hello!! Glad to be here!
I hope I can grow and learn with new experiences here! And, thank you for the welcome; I look forward to potentially role-playing with y'all!

Back