New User How I found the site

Nathaniel Davison

Multiverse traveling goody two shoes...
Essentially just a LOT of search engine searches... Probably won't hear back from my old friend that got me into RP, and frankly on the edge of giving up. But I'll hang around a while longer. Though I have one character, one, I don't Nintendo to make a new character for every RP I join. He's basically a multiverse traveler that likes to helo other worlds regardless of how well developed they are. So both historical like periods, fantasy, future periods, modern, post apocalyptic, sci-fi space stuff. Just message me or whatever with what I need to know. You know, so you don't have a guy entering your fantasy world with energy weapons and such. If I can out out where to post his info, I've got quite a bit. It helps define how and why he does what he does... That way I don't have to make a new character if I'm brought into a different RP. x.x Anyway! Off to find out how/where to post that work I wrote up... Excuse me.

It's all on my profile. Even some written out stuff with dialogue that helps define things. But if you do invite me, I'll need details so I'm not portalling into your medieval fantasy with energy weapons... I don't think you'll want me shooting lasers or plasma weapons in you medieval fantasy world. XD He doesn't know magic though, but I'm not against him learning basic magic. Keyword: learning.

Welcome to STC Nathaniel! If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask me or any of the other staff members!

I love your idea for how you have a character that can travel between diffrent universes, I actually haven’t seen that before and I think it’s quite a clever and creative idea ^-^

I have a question for you! Is there any genres or settings (for example a school or enchanted forest) you are more comfortable with roleplaying in?

Back