How Intresting Are You?

Hhhmmm, something interesting about myself. I foster and retrain Pitbulls regularly. I have two different colored eyes green and blue.
What I find to be interesting.... well the list goes on. Life and everything that comes with I suppose.

I've been told by many of my friends I am the strangest person they know, so I guess that's kind of interesting.
Mostly though I am just neurotic and nervous and that comes off as being eccentric I guess.
Oh well.

Oh, I thought of something. Sometimes I like to go out in the woods and just kind of leave stuff to freak people out, like carvings in trees or just hanging stuff from branches.
I guess that is kind of weird.

I work as a male dancer. I guess that's pretty interesting, considering I always thought I was too goofy and uncoordinated to do such. But upon diving into the industry headfirst without much thought, it's proven to be most beneficial. I've even snagged a side job as a model in the midst of the dancing.

I also have some unforeseen luck. Since I go through life so frivolously, I find myself in bad situations, but always come out unscathed. I'm surprised I've never broken a bone or suffered any grueling injuries.

Something else interesting about me is something others brought to my attention. Apparently my gestures and mannerisms have led some to surmise I was born in the wrong decade. It makes alot of sense once I think about it.

I can successfully hold a conversation, chess game, or poker with myself. and it its actually more heated than many believe >w>

ive also practically majored in psychology due to my mother. :p

Most interesting thing about me? Hrm... welp, that'd probably have to be my level of clumsiness. I love to cook, and as a super energetic person I run and skip most of the time, but maaan, do I suffer for it. I fall down the stairs frequently, run into walls, doorways, furniture, trip over everything and nothing, and burn myself and/or slice myself open every time I make a meal. It's quite the gift I have, the gift of clumsiness.

Bunnies creep me out.

Between the ages of 11 and 19 I was a big fat liar. I didn't lie to make myself more interesting, as is the case with a lot of people. It was actually the opposite. I'd tell people lies about myself because the truth would make people ask more questions about things I had no wish to talk a out.
This was probably detrimental to my psyche and probably one of the reasons why I was diagnosed with an identity disorder at a young age and spent years in useless therapy.

Something interesting? Um, well I have a weird obsession with the color orange and I really love lions. Despite loving to write and having a high reading level, the classes I aced in school was science and math, compared to my mediocre grade in English. I have an almost crippling phobia of birds.

What interests me? Music, food and gaming. I one day plan to make a career with all three and try to help the world through those mediums.

Something interesting? Um, well I have a weird obsession with the color orange and I really love lions. Despite loving to write and having a high reading level, the classes I aced in school was science and math, compared to my mediocre grade in English. I have an almost crippling phobia of birds.

What interests me? Music, food and gaming. I one day plan to make a career with all three and try to help the world through those mediums.

Ermergerd we are very similar :D ... accept the bird thing. And the career, I would love that as a career but I was told I thought was unrealistic

I am awkward in real life, but have very few social boundaries on the internet.
I guess that's interesting? Maybe.? Possibly...?

I have a cupboard full of loose leaf tea and often when a new person comes into my house I do a tea reading and then a tarot reading. It generally scares them or makes them more interested in me. I'm just very spiritual in a casual way.

Let's see... something interesting about me?
I can play 4 instruments- guitar, violin, cello and finally my strongest; piano, which I have been playing for 5 1/2 years now. People say I have a talent in music and and sometimes even writing. Even at the age I'm at now, I've performed as a pianist twice in front of crowds as large as approximately 400 people (believe me, I was extremely nervous).

Things I'm interested in?
There's one, for recently I've been interested in doing photography. That's my biggest interest at the moment, though I gain interest for things quickly. (I'm even considering becoming a youtuber :p)

That's just a bit about me.... is that considered interesting? ^^

Not much, only conquered a few nations. I am very interested in video games, books, and Roleplaying games.

I'm really interesting cause I am... am... Am... HUMAN!? IONO! People say im interesting cause I think out of the box and say the weirdest stuff sometimes? IM REAL WEIRD XD

I have a forehead scar because one time I accidentally face dived into the leg of a chair. One problem, there was a nail sticking out of said chair. So I cracked my skull with a nail sticking out of the chair because I fell into it, full force. And now people call me Harry Potter, regardless of the fact the scar is a normal line right in the middle of my head.

Something interesting about myself... I seem to be a kleptomaniac in regards to random, pointless objects. I have collected a menagerie of small tokens over the years, and quite honestly... I could not explain why. For example, I have a d20 somewhere in my room that I've no idea where it came from.

Howdy! Lucifer here.
T

I was just wondering, sure, you've got your intros and all but that's not enough for an approval. What do you need?

SOMETHING BIGGER
AND COOLER

So Right here, right now, post what you think is most interesting about you or what interests you the most...!

Don't bore me.

Ready?
Go!

Hold on.

IM NOT THE FIRST ME AROUND?!
This, this is... BLASPHEMY! Blasphemy of the worst kind!
There is room for only one true Lightbearer in this forum!

... I hereby challenge you to a duel of words and knowledge.
The one who knows more about this shared character of ours wins. The setup is as following:
We take turns to ask eachother a question about the Devil. To use google to find the answer is considered cheating, and dishonorable. I trust you enough to assume that therefore, you won't. Then, after an answer is given, the turns switch, and the other party gets to ask a question on the character we share.
If one person correctly answered while the other did not, the person who correctly answered gets a point.
If both correctly answer, or both fail to provide the right answer, nothing happens.
After this, another round starts, and two more questions are asked following the same system.
First to get to, let's say, three points, wins. The other side has to yield, and confess to being the lesser Lucifer.

If you turn down this challenge, you are nothing but a cowardly dove!

Sincerely,
Lucifer Morningstar.

(PS: this is all in good fun, no true insult or harm intended)

Hmm... I... know how to spell my name using the runic alphabet (it's actually incredibly easy to learn). How's that for an interesting fact?

Back