How Intresting Are You?

I sold my soul to a girl once, and she said she used it for uh... purposes. So I'm souless apparently :)

I have built musical instruments of various kinds, from guitar's to a violin. Once I wrestled a cow. It won. Several times I've made cheese and whey. Aside from that, my life is tragically boring. Thats why I push to make my stories much more lively.

Fun fact: I was almost kidnapped and my aunt hired me a bodyguard when I was getting bullied in school. Also I can make my hands look like crab claws. :emoji_point_right::emoji_point_right:

I spend my days learning how to become an administrator and love playing with computers Hardware or Software both in my free-time and when I am at TAFE.
What interests me you ask? Video games, FPS, RTS and RPG.

Something interesting about me...hmmm....I mean I don't think I'm that interesting. However, I can tell you a bit about the things I like and you can decide from there.

First off, I'm a very artsy person. I played viola from 5th grade all the way up until I graduated. I was in guitar, piano, and theater for a while in high school. I draw and my room has a multitude of my own paintings hanging from the walls. I'm also a cosplayer and I love every moment of it.

Secondly, I read and listen to audio-books daily, mostly romance books. Right now I'm listening to Born Of Vengeance by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Gena Showalter is my idol and I hope to one day be a fraction of how amazing she is. I love a good redemption story (Ex. Born of Legend by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Julian eton Anatole is one of my favorite characters by her and Galen is my husbando from Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series).

Thirdly, I'm a nice person, and people find me to be very sweet. That being said, villains/ antiheroes are my favorite parts of most things, and dragons. Smaug is one of my favorite fictional characters as is Jaden (he's also by Sherrilyn Kenyon, if you can't tell I read a lot of her work).

I work at a vet clinic, I have three dogs, may or may not secretly be a dragon, polar bear is definitely my spirit animal, love playing video games (Legend of Zelda is life). I've been roleplaying for many years, I've definitely been gotten better since I first started.

That's all there really is. Just a nerdy girl looking to meet like minded people.

I am not that interesting but i do have a passion for animation even if my drawing skills are subpar but thanks to the computer i can atleast make them look good hahahaha

I am an animated piece of cardboard haphazardly beating myself against a keyboard to communicate. And I have no idea if that makes me boring or the most amazing bastard alive.

My younger brother nearly blinded me in my left eye with a screwdriver. So is that interesting? I think it's interesting.

I think that makes you both very interesting! I specifically like the cardboard beating itself against a keyboard. Very nice.

I can wiggle my chin! Not with my jaw or lip, but my acutL chin muscle! Im the only one I know who can do it but i'd like to find someone else who can do it!

Game Developer
Anime Producer
Manga Artist
Musician of sorts
Programmer and Coder
Cosplay Prop Builder

Less Notable:
Can tie a knot on a cherry stem with my tongue

That's sort of it...

Interesting things hmm.. well I've made over 100 characters for roleplays in the span of two years, I have over 18 badges and 5 plaques for competitive singing, I'll be meeting the creator of Friday the 13th in May, and I'll have a chance to work on my first film set in California over the summer!

Last edited:
I just REALLY love roleplaying, its an oppurtunity in which I am a god watching the lives of all the people that my fellow gods and I create, watching our beautiful creations struggle to survive, it's what I live for

based on my personality, no one ever suspects that i LOVE guts and gore. i have a notebook full of gory photos for drawing reference and i think if anyone looked at it without knowing its purpose they would think i'm a budding serial killer.

other interesting things: i made my own prom dress once, my favorite pokemon is garbodor, and i contributed art to a game that was played on game grumps.

Back