How Intresting Are You?

I guess I'm a real person, with realistic thoughts on this hard, realistic world of ours.

I like books, I'm not perfect, get angry and love talking and getting my thoughts out, even if they're not exactly the most interesting things in the world.

I like to think I'm funny, probability of that is <0

I guess I'm a real person, with realistic thoughts on this hard, realistic world of ours.

I like books, I'm not perfect, get angry and love talking and getting my thoughts out, even if they're not exactly the most interesting things in the world.

I like to think I'm funny, probability of that is <0

But what is reality aside from just the illusions projected by the brain from a limited sense of scale, where there are still mechanics in the universe which it cannot comprehend or sense. What is reality aside from atoms trying to understand themselves and the futile attempt to make sense of a universe that simply cannot make sense. (My attempt at being philosophical, ending up sounding like a madman XD)

But what is reality aside from just the illusions projected by the brain from a limited sense of scale, where there are still mechanics in the universe which it cannot comprehend or sense. What is reality aside from atoms trying to understand themselves and the futile attempt to make sense of a universe that simply cannot make sense. (My attempt at being philosophical, ending up sounding like a madman XD)
Reality is only what you can comprehend, and what you can make sense of, that's my definition of reality, anyway. We as humans know very little about it, but like to think we know a lot.
All we can do is ponder until we're gone, as time is infinite, but we are not.

I think that was just me spouting nonsense xD

Reality is only what you can comprehend, and what you can make sense of, that's my definition of reality, anyway. We as humans know very little about it, but like to think we know a lot.
All we can do is ponder until we're gone, as time is infinite, but we are not.

I think that was just me spouting nonsense xD

this video is pretty good with the whole reality speal, you might like it :p and nonsense is relative!

But how deep is to deep? :eek: and how do we know when we reach the bottom, if there even is one. *Illuminati airhorn*
There is no such thing as too deep!
Once you feel like you're too deep, go deeper and deeper and deeper until you forget where you started!
Then.. Then you will know what to do.

There is no such thing as too deep!
Once you feel like you're too deep, go deeper and deeper and deeper until you forget where you started!
Then.. Then you will know what to do.

MAKE A UNDERGROUND EMPIRE WITH BIG CITIES AND BIG MACHINES AND BIG NASTY CRITTERS? :D

MAKE A UNDERGROUND EMPIRE WITH BIG CITIES AND BIG MACHINES AND BIG NASTY CRITTERS? :D
I was thinking more along the lines of "become isolated, fall slowly into the depths of despair before endlessly travelling the nether realms" but that works too

I was thinking more along the lines of "become isolated, fall slowly into the depths of despair before endlessly travelling the nether realms" but that works too
Realistically yea that's what would happen to me haha. But underground empire sounds cooler :p

"Give me a man who says not 'In these fifty things I dabble' But says 'This one thing I do'." Or something like that. It basically means take the time to learn and be good at what you do. Even if it's only one thing, do it well. I'm closer to the first man, I don't do anything super exceptionally, but I've tried my hand at a lot of things. I suppose that's kinda interesting.

What's Most Interesting About Me: I have flaming red hair, I am a soprano opera singer, I play violin, I speak a little Gaelic, I've written over 200 poems, I ballroom dance, and I love acting!
What Interests Me Most: Reading, Music, Dancing, Hairstyles.

I've done security for concerts of up to 16,000 people, been beaten with a brick half to death, been homeless for three weeks, lived in poverty in a first world country, survived hypothermia, attempted suicide a couple times (nothing recently), survived a 40 kilometer per hour unscheduled dismount from a bicycle, and overcome it all with happiness still in my stride.

If that's interesting to you, fantastic. If not, equally fantastic. I'm not that important. :p

How interesting am I?

Ammm... I love beating ppl up, I love being beaten up in return (its fun vhen job/profesion/hobby and S/M pain-fetishes I got, all combine in-to 1 whole like that, just makes it more fun for me), I love any and all kinds of extreme sports, tho I havent tryed all of them, I draw a line at bungee-jumping; I ADORE roses, especialy red vith thorns, so much that out of my 15 tats, 5 have a rose motif in them, and I cant live w/o haveing a few vases of them in my place, at all time; I love leather stuff; I love sex, the harder the beter, preferably vith more then 1 partner at the same time, and I'm very promiscuous; I love cats, ALL kinds of cats, from house cats to tigers, I make it a point to DL any and all documentarys I find on the net on big cats, got kuite a collection of them actualy, on a few DVDs; I love that intense muscle pain the next day after a brutal workout the day before; I'm sligtly aquaphobic, dont like swiming in places vhere I cant see the bottom, makes me nervus; I love blades, have a decent collection of swords and daggers, mostly oriental and far-Eastern ones, since they strike my fancy the most; I ADORE pineapple juice, I'm addicted to it; I love directness; I HATE cold. I. Fucking. Hate. Cold; I hate self-righteus people; I hate fake-moralizing; I hate pepperonis; I hate lying big-talk from politicians who dont have the guts to back it up, fucking cowards; I hate onions; I hate hentai cartoons; I hate bread crumbs all over the floor; I hate being stuck in the apartment all day vhen its raining outsyde like today; I hate coffee; I dont watch TV, havent for about 4 years not, dont even have one in my place; I'm anti-talented for anithing and evrything computer, asyde from mail and surfing the net, DLing stuff and ocasional gaming, if I try to fix something on it I'm garanteed to break it more; I live in a open relationship vith my bf; I dont ever dye my hair; I have a strong fascination vith all things scaly, slithery and cold-blooded, especialy snakes; I have a strong averzion to all things bovine and how they stink, unless in the form of a nice, juicy, wel-done steak! Yum-yum.

Oh, y, teddy bears are ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I dont know. You tell me.

What's interesting about me is that I'm doing this whole "on my own" thing at 21, almost 22 and have had little to no
guidance on how to do it, and you know what? I'm doing swell.~

Also, I can pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time. :3

OH! oh oh oh!
And I'll be in culinary school very soon.

Back