New User How ya doin'?

Raemy

Grandmaster
I'm not new to forum roleplaying at all, but it has been a couple of years since my last one. There're a few reasons why I'm setting up a new account here instead of going back to my old haunts. The biggest reason is that the sites I used to frequent have kind of... well... died off and most of my friends had moved on. So I figured I might as well make a fresh start and hopefully some new friends. Enough about my history; here's what you can expect from me:

• I tend to do play-by-post roleplays and I usually write 2-4 paragraphs per post.
  • I do best in fantasy or science fiction genres, but I'm willing to go outside my comfort zone.
  • I'm a very difficult person to offend so you don't have to worry about that.
  • I usually play male characters, but it's not really ever a requirement for me.
  • I'm a sucker for a good romance plot or subplot and I'm not too picky about the pairings (MxF, MxM, etc.). In fact, you can count me hooked if you've got a good one in your roleplay or your story.
  • I'm also a pretty active person so you can expect daily or bi-daily responses (though it's usually multiple times a day).

That's about it unless you want to know more personal details about me. If you want to know even more about me, just ask! I don't bite, I swear! :)

Hey we sound like a great match for roleplays. That is with the exception of romance. Just trying out my first successful pairing. Typically I love action and sci-fi as well. Fastest way to gain full membership is to continue posting in the Main Lobby and then we can start a role play.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

We're definitely a pretty friendly lot here, so you shouldn't have any trouble making new friends and finding roleplay partners here. If you need help with anything though, let us know! It can be a bit daunting to try and integrate into a new community.

Back