I heard this was a pretty good RP site, and I wanted to check everything out and possibly start some cool conversations with some cool people

Welcome!! I may not be 'cool', but I like to talk to people :) Looking forward to seeing you around the site and maybe I can help you get started RPing once you're approved!

Welcome and there is always room for someone wanting to get started in role playing. What kind of stories do you like? Have you had a chance to read the new members guide?

I really prefer fantasy stories, but anything with magic will probably tide me over. I'm also quite fond of stories with darker themes (Not really violence, but corrupt governments, resurgance of ancient evils, an odd dark feeling haunting the whole story, etc). I just read the new member guide too!

Yeah. I've just always been compelled by the feeling I get after reading them. They really make me think about the world, and I like that

Hey there, and welcome! You heard correctly, my friend-STC is a fantastic place for RPing. Glad to have you with us!

And yeah, dark themes are always fun tbh. I'm a sucker for suspense when it's done right.

Back