New User Howdy Neighbors!

aryamajor

Curious Adventurer
Benefactor
Hi all, I'm new and finally posting something for everyone to reply to! Questions because I'm curious!
1. What kind of RP's do you prefer? I like fantasy/ medieval fantasy
2. Anyone have any good book recommendations? Rangers Apprentice Series
3. And if you could wield any weapon, which would it be? Definitely a sword! Not very creative I know, but Ive always wanted to learn swordsmanship!

Well hi Aryamajor and welcome to STC! Glad to see you amongst us and to answer you questions.

1. I love any and all rps though I do havea soft spot for Sci-fi, Dystopian, Fantasy, and Steampunk themed rps.
2. I recommend the Game of Throne books. I love the show but I love the books more.
3. I would probably wield a whip or a double-edged battle axe.

Anywho, I am, again, glad you're here and look forward to rping and chatting with you in the future!

Well hi Aryamajor and welcome to STC! Glad to see you amongst us and to answer you questions.

1. I love any and all rps though I do havea soft spot for Sci-fi, Dystopian, Fantasy, and Steampunk themed rps.
2. I recommend the Game of Throne books. I love the show but I love the books more.
3. I would probably wield a whip or a double-edged battle axe.

Anywho, I am, again, glad you're here and look forward to rping and chatting with you in the future!

Nice! I havent read the GoT books yet because I am waiting for the show to be over so I can compare the two. Oh and I like the idea of a whip. Good choice!
And, I look forward to RPing with you sometime! :D

Welcome to the circle! If you need anything I'll try and help you as best I can. It's a fairly easy site to use though, you get the hang of it pretty quickly.

Time to answer some questions, huh?
1) For the genres of RP I enjoy, I have to go with fantasy and medieval. I grew up playing dnd so I'm more familiar with those kinds of settings.
2) There's two series of books I love, which are The Legend of Drizzt and The Darktower series. They are both quite awesome.
3) The weapon I would want to learn and use would be a sword as well. Swordplay always looks fun, and I think it would be badass.

Anyways hope you enjoy your time here. Good luck, and have fun!

1) When it comes to my favorite genre that would be fantasy, and adventure, but I have never really RPed them(since I have never really RP-ed at all).
2) My favorite classic book is called 'Their Eyes Were Watching God', and then I guess there is a teen romance novel I like called 'Angel Fall'. Also LOTR forever.
3) I don't really last that long when it comes to close up fighting, partly due to the short supply of energy I have in these circumstances I'd say, so my weapon of choice might be a bow.

Welcome Storyteller. I also love medieval/fantasy, which is why you should totally check out my RP in the signature below! :) The RP has more players than I can count, tons of characters, and is a sandbox of endless possibility. Sadly, I don't read that much - I know right. School eats up most of my time so the only book I read are textbooks. Any weapon? A claymore!

~M

1) When it comes to my favorite genre that would be fantasy, and adventure, but I have never really RPed them(since I have never really RP-ed at all).
2) My favorite classic book is called 'Their Eyes Were Watching God', and then I guess there is a teen romance novel I like called 'Angel Fall'. Also LOTR forever.
3) I don't really last that long when it comes to close up fighting, partly due to the short supply of energy I have in these circumstances I'd say, so my weapon of choice might be a bow.

LOTR will always be one of my favorites! I've RP'd as a bow user several times and it's one of my type weapon types to play with. :)

Welcome Storyteller. I also love medieval/fantasy, which is why you should totally check out my RP in the signature below! :) The RP has more players than I can count, tons of characters, and is a sandbox of endless possibility. Sadly, I don't read that much - I know right. School eats up most of my time so the only book I read are textbooks. Any weapon? A claymore!

~M
I know what you mean about school eating up reading time for sure. >.< And...claymores are awesome. Good choice! I will definitely have to check out your RP because it sounds like it would be a perfect fit for me. :D

Back