New User Howdy Y'all

Raquizzle

Hi, I'm Rachel, and I'm 16. I like to read, write, and I love to draw!
Some of my favorite things right now are: Transformers, SWAT Kats, musicals, and Warriors.
As to the whole role-playing thing; I'm pretty new, and I'm hoping I might gain some experience.

Thanks for reading!

Hey! Nice to meet you, Welcome to STC! Are their any specific genres you like to Role Play? How do you prefer to write?

Transformers are cool. Nice that you like to draw, will you be showing off your work here?

Now that we've mentioned Transformers.. Do you play any of the Transformer games, if so which one? And which is your favourite Transformer Movie.

My game's, Dark of the moon and my movie is.. I can't remember the name but it's like.. Where Optimus gets controlled by that weird person on cybertron xD

Thanks! I don't really have any specific genres. When I write It's usually In 1st person. And I do plan on posting some art. I haven't played any Transformers game, but my favorite transformers movie is either Bumblebee or the Animated movie from the 80's.

Hey there and welcome! You found a good place for picking up some roleplay experience. We're pretty relaxed here when it comes to varying experience levels.

And personally always happy to see people share their artwork :) I'll keep an eye out for it.

I would recommend you hit up some of the other introduction threads too, and get to know some of the other new arrivals. It's a great way to start hooking up with other players while you're working on getting your account approved.

And if you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to STC Rachel!!
I'm also a fan of the movie bumblebee (And I have a son obsessed with transformers)
Happy to have you!!

Yeah, don't be afraid to ask. One of us is usually around. I might be lurking from time to time. You never know. Great to have you on board and I'm sure you'll find plenty of areas to let out your creative side. We're all sort of creative nerds in one way or another around here.

Back