New User Howdy y’all

ImmaCamoPrincess

The Rebellious Southern Belle
Hey everyone, I stumbled across this site via google. I’ve role played for over 10 years. I’m on other sites and won’t role play with anyone under 18 years old, I’m in my mid 20s and am from Ohio. I am extremely active. I look fo to role playing with all of you once I get approved!

Love your username and your image! Is that your horse? (I may be just a tad bit jealous.... ;))
Aw, why thank you! Yes, it is. He is one of two, I’ve had him going on 3 years now - that was only his 2nd show and 4th off site experience. We placed second. He is off the track, I found him in the kill pen.

Aw, why thank you! Yes, it is. He is one of two, I’ve had him going on 3 years now - that was only his 2nd show and 4th off site experience. We placed second. He is off the track, I found him in the kill pen.

That's great that you were able to save him. :) I've been out of the horse world for nearly a decade, but geesh... I lived and breathed horses in my teens and miss it terribly sometimes.

But horse talk aside, welcome!

That's great that you were able to save him. :) I've been out of the horse world for nearly a decade, but geesh... I lived and breathed horses in my teens and miss it terribly sometimes.

But horse talk aside, welcome!
Thank you, I went without from 2014 to 2017 but I’ve been around horses since I was born, my mom and biological dad both rode. So I grew up around them, college coach ruined it for me and when I saw the boy in my photo - he relit the fire within me.

Back