New User Howdy!

Jackal

All Hail Woodstock!
Howdy! Similar to my pal Cana I was pretty much over our old site, in fact I had left it awhile ago, but her and I have decided to find some place new. Unlike her I won't be having the utmost perfect grammar and all that, but I'll be doing my best to try and get some laughs outta ya. Feel free to call me whatever you want, although I do prefer Jack. I'm a big fan of strategy type games, so if you ever want a buddy to talk about X-Com, Fire Emblem, or Pokemon with then I'm your guy. My taste in roleplays are mostly fantasy related, but I imagine I'll end up getting dragged into whatever Cana feels like. Hope the I get the chance to get to know all of ya!

Well if you come from another site you should know your way around already, just ask for help if you need anything. :p

Also, I often try to ask new members three questions as an ice breaker, but...
X-Com, Fire Emblem, or Pokemon
You've provided something better! :3

If you're an XCOM fan you should like this. :p

What's your favourite Fire Emblem game?
For me it's so far Path of Radiance.

And have you played Sun/Moon yet?
I've kind of delayed on that title, and waiting to hear from others if they've added that much new or not.

Hello! I'm really glad that you and Cana came together! Makes learning new things not seem so daunting when you have a friend that is going through it with you. If you ever need help with anything please feel free to ask me. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Back