New User Howdy

Evilgarison

Hi, I'm Garison, new to this site. I like writing and reading. I also like to role play and have been on a few other sites before. I usually end up being the GM in a lot of the games I'm involved in because I like the story and world building aspect the most. I'm a big fan of the darker and grittier genres . I love reading through older more obscure rpgs like Amber DRPG and In Nomine just to name a couple I've been looking at recently. I'm looking forward to interacting with y'all and having a fun time.

Hey that sounds great. Wonderful to have you here and looking forward to the content you'll be introducing here. Let me know if you need anything and be sure to make some posts in the main lobby so the staff can see you're active and approve the account.

Of In Nomine Wasn't that the weird french RPG Table Top Game About Angels and Demons? Welcome to the Site by the way.

Of In Nomine Wasn't that the weird french RPG Table Top Game About Angels and Demons? Welcome to the Site by the way.
Yes, and thank you. They translated from French to English in the version I'm reading and made it more a more serious game then the French version.

Back