New User Howdy!!!!

Cece

<3
Hi guys!
My name is Cece and I stumbled across this wonderful website after having a brief conversation with a friend about how much I miss RPGs. I've been writing since I was like 10 and i've actually been working on a paranormal romance novel for quite some time. I absolutely love writing and I do it any chance I get. Though it's been many many years since i've participated in a RPG community, i'm super excited to join one. I hope to meet and interact with you guys!

- Cece

Welcome to the neighborhood. We have stables full of literary talent to encourage, inspire, and enlighten.

Oh awesome! How did you find this site?
I was going through various role-play forums and this one stood out to me because it reminded me of an old one I used to use. So I decided to check it out. Never been happier ^^

I was going through various role-play forums and this one stood out to me because it reminded me of an old one I used to use. So I decided to check it out. Never been happier ^^
Oh dope! How long have you participated in role playing? Sorry if i'm being intrusive and annoying, lol.

Oh dope! How long have you participated in role playing? Sorry if i'm being intrusive and annoying, lol.
Nah, it's fine. ^^ I have rp'd since I was about 13-14 with friends only, but only recently have I started to branch out with forums and such. I stopped for some time because I had a huge writers block that affected every writing aspect of my life.

Nah, it's fine. ^^ I have rp'd since I was about 13-14 with friends only, but only recently have I started to branch out with forums and such. I stopped for some time because I had a huge writers block that affected every writing aspect of my life.
Oh wow. I only did it for like a year before I went off, writing books instead so I feel like everything's changed. Not in a bad way, but just got more in depth. I absolutely hate when I hit a writer's block.

Oh wow. I only did it for like a year before I went off, writing books instead so I feel like everything's changed. Not in a bad way, but just got more in depth. I absolutely hate when I hit a writer's block.
Yeah, writers block is hell. And writing books? I'm also currently writing one! ^^

Yeah, writers block is hell. And writing books? I'm also currently writing one! ^^
Yeah! I started one in 2010 and i've written 2 more for a short novel series about the usual vampires, witches, and werewolves while I was in school. I've gotten stuck with editing them so that I can add another book to the series but I keep changing the characters and story line so it's easy for me to loose focus on just editing them. What is yours about?

Yeah! I started one in 2010 and i've written 2 more for a short novel series about the usual vampires, witches, and werewolves while I was in school. I've gotten stuck with editing them so that I can add another book to the series but I keep changing the characters and story line so it's easy for me to loose focus on just editing them. What is yours about?
It's still in the works but the premise is voodoo dolls. Every human being is linked to another one, being their voodoo doll. If they get hurt, the other does as well. I added a whole new world and mage-like people called artists.

That sounds sooo good.
It's still in the works but the premise is voodoo dolls. Every human being is linked to another one, being their voodoo doll. If they get hurt, the other does as well. I added a whole new world and mage-like people called artists.

Hey there! Welcome to The Circle! I’m known around here as Troll (Though I haven’t been around for a while). If you wish to partake in any mischief, just shoot me a message.

Back