New User Howdy!!!!

So are you just writing it by hand or typing it out? I ask because I wrote mine out and I swear I made editing it harder lol.
Lol. Well, first, I was writing it out by hand, but then I switched to the computer and now, only my notes are by hand.

Hey there! Welcome to The Circle! I’m known around here as Troll (Though I haven’t been around for a while). If you wish to partake in any mischief, just shoot me a message.
Hi Troll! And why of course I would!! I'll send you a message. :)

Lol. Well, first, I was writing it out by hand, but then I switched to the computer and now, only my notes are by hand.
Oh that's smart. So I assume that you're experiencing writer's block with the book we're talking about now, am I right?

Oh that's smart. So I assume that you're experiencing writer's block with the book we're talking about now, am I right?
I was kind of, but something kick-started it again, no clue what, so I'm back! ^^ Are you having any troubles with yours?

I was kind of, but something kick-started it again, no clue what, so I'm back! ^^ Are you having any troubles with yours?
That's great!! I'm glad that happened and yeah I am. I don't really think I have a good story anymore, you know? I'm satisfied with the two main characters that I have but i'm not sure how to fix their relationship.

Back