New User How's it going everybody?

Magellan

Hey!

I'm Magellan.

I haven't RPed for ages, I was part of a couple of other sites about 5 years back, but I'd love to get back into it. I've got about 3 months off before uni starts again so I figured there's no better time. My writing will definitely be really rusty to begin with so go easy on me :p

I like many kinds of RP though as I've been getting back into reading fantasy lately I am pretty keen for magic, swords, dragons, and all the rest of it.

Other than this stuff, I'm also interested in history, aviation, guitar, football (with the round ball), fishkeeping, and video games.

I've had a bit of a lurk around here and you guys seem like a pretty talented, friendly bunch - I can't wait to get writing. Guess you'll catch me around the forums as I get busy looking for approval.

That's all for me, feel free to say hi :)

Hey!

I'm Magellan.

I haven't RPed for ages, I was part of a couple of other sites about 5 years back, but I'd love to get back into it. I've got about 3 months off before uni starts again so I figured there's no better time. My writing will definitely be really rusty to begin with so go easy on me :p

I like many kinds of RP though as I've been getting back into reading fantasy lately I am pretty keen for magic, swords, dragons, and all the rest of it.

Other than this stuff, I'm also interested in history, aviation, guitar, football (with the round ball), fishkeeping, and video games.

I've had a bit of a lurk around here and you guys seem like a pretty talented, friendly bunch - I can't wait to get writing. Guess you'll catch me around the forums as I get busy looking for approval.

That's all for me, feel free to say hi :)

Hey Magellan I'm also new here =)
Trying to get a feel for the site. Been rping for ages but I'd love to get to know you and one or another I welcome you here!
Not sure how much we can access on here but I'd love to talk more If your interested haha

Welcome to STC Magellan!

Do you have a preference for rp size; Small group, Large group or 1x1?

If you have any questions about anything drop them below!

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's cool to see I'm not the only new guy around.

Hey Magellan I'm also new here =)
Trying to get a feel for the site. Been rping for ages but I'd love to get to know you and one or another I welcome you here!
Not sure how much we can access on here but I'd love to talk more If your interested haha

Sure thing, I'd love to talk more as well - always happy meeting new people :D

Welcome to STC Magellan!

Do you have a preference for rp size; Small group, Large group or 1x1?

If you have any questions about anything drop them below!

I prefer small groups, between 4 and 10 people is great, though I'm up for anything if I like it. I tend to take my time with posts so large groups I find myself getting left behind a bit. As for 1x1 I haven't really done much of it.

Back