New User Hullo

somber

It is I, the great Somber. I'm wanting to join this nice website to practice my roleplaying and storytelling skills, since I definitely need to do that. I don't even know if i'm doing this introduction right, but I hope so!

You absolutely got the introduction right. I'm glad to see that you joined us. So there are a couple of things for you to know. First of all the best way to get your account flagged for approval is to go ahead and post in the creative forum, main lobby and writer's circle. Most of us here are lovers of writing and I haven't met anyone that's perfect yet. (Just don't tell Tiko that.) At any rate. Great to see you and if you should encounter any problems give us a shout in the help box and one of the staff or a helpful member will respond as soon as possible.

Strange question of the day: What is your favorite dessert?

You absolutely got the introduction right. I'm glad to see that you joined us. So there are a couple of things for you to know. First of all the best way to get your account flagged for approval is to go ahead and post in the creative forum, main lobby and writer's circle. Most of us here are lovers of writing and I haven't met anyone that's perfect yet. (Just don't tell Tiko that.) At any rate. Great to see you and if you should encounter any problems give us a shout in the help box and one of the staff or a helpful member will respond as soon as possible.

Strange question of the day: What is your favorite dessert?

Thanks for the advice and the warm welcome! I haven't entirely checked the whole website out, just the main lobby and lurking in some roleplays. I'll definitely check out the other areas and be sure to post in them.
ps: my favorite dessert is flan

Back