New User Hullo!

Blaise

My name is Blaise, I recently heard about the site from a friend so I decided to check it out! I've been roleplaying online with some regularity since about... 2004? I got my start on neopets of all places.

My main interests are fantasy and sci-fi, though I really enjoy horror as well! I'm more interested in original content than fandom stuff, though I do like to occasionally throw my OCs into established universes like Pokemon or Digimon. I'm kind of anxious by nature but I'm hoping I can find a stride here since some of the other sites I've been on lately have more or less died.

I'm also really interested in tabletop so I'm glad to see a section for that! I mostly play Pathfinder (1st edition) though I've got experience with D&D (3.5 & 4e) and World of Darkness. I've got my own fantasy setting I use when I DM Pathfinder so if anyone is interested in doing some homebrew games I could potentially run some eventually.

I don't know what people usually put in personal introductions so I guess that's it? I'm not good at talking about myself but I'm always open to messages. I can be a little slow replying due to some disability issues but I try my best not to just disappear! I may need extra prompting bc my memory gets hazy when my symptoms flare up though.

Hey there and welcome!

We do indeed have a tablestop section :) Historically speaking it hasn't seen a lot of love, so we would love to see someone interested in starting up some games there. I'm planning to launch one myself in a few weeks.

And don't worry about not being good at talking about yourself. Pretty sure introduction threads are by nature awkward as heck :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That all said, welcome once more and if you need any help finding anything or figuring things out please don't hesitate to ask. We have a good group of friendly people and staff here who would be more than happy to assist you with anything.

Here's hoping I can get a game set up then! Or maybe join one that's being planned, I can always use more tabletop in my life. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

'ey mon!

Welcome to the Circle!

Been a long time since I've heard of World of Darkness... Did a game as a werewolf way back when. Fun times. Still have those fate dice :'D It's good to see Tabletop get more love. I play D&D 5e currently with my friends.

Don't worry, we got all types here, all strokes of life. Quick paced, slow paced, you name it.

Hope you enjoy it here <3

I played as a changeling in what was (at the time) new world of darkness! I had to borrow dice from my group since I only had my one set I got for D&D so I didn't have enough d10s for any of my rolls. It was a fun game but unfortunately most of my friends who played ended up moving away.

I've heard great stuff about 5e! I've got a PDF of the core rulebook so I might join if a game gets set up here, my current group just doesn't have any interest in it.

And thank you. c:

Welcome to the site,
Always great to see new people arrive.
Oh, I have done a little bit of DnD as well, can't say I am an expert or that we do it the correct way. :)

Oh lordy, NeoPets! I think all my pets have died by now. :( I did a RP based on World of Darkness, but unfortunately, it died out before it could be completed. If you're a Horror fan that's not based on a fandom, might I suggest a very humble suggestion? ;D~ I have an RP that I am trying to get going that although takes place in a school, is not just a school RP. Nope, something is hunting the trapped and no one knows what.

Back