Returning User I am alive!

Hello Storyteller's circle! I'm alive again! Then again I've changed my username and gender for reasons.

Hello and I used to be AkariAsuki but now I'm KoshiroWizard I'm a 17 year old pangender person but I prefer male pronouns so yeah. I'm back and I have more art and more stories to share than I did previously. Not up for role-playing right now though so rest in pieces.

for_once_i_m_happy_by_koshirowizard-dbrj1sj.png
Yeah also my art style and signature has changed since then too. A lot has happened. Anyway this is Akari most people would be familiar with on my last posts.

the_strongest_soldier_of_the_starburn_race_by_koshirowizard-dbobvs1.png
Another familiar face though I think he's only familiar because of my squadron 49 artwork I did. His name's Taichi.

I did a lot more drawings of old characters I created but I need to introduce a new face.

let_me_just_slide_in__by_koshirowizard-dbures9.png

Water Wizard and Time traveler at your service the names Hobart Brown. Yep tbh when I made him he was just going to be that one character that was filler but after I started developing him I fell in love with him and made him the protagonist of my newer story called Re:wind. He's a precious marshmallow. >v<

Anyway I've been hit by the approval glitch that I've heard about so rest in pieces me.
Anyway thanks!

Back