New User I came in from the cold

IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis

Approximately 4 bees in 1 barrel
BECAUSE IT IS FREEZING.

I heard this place is kinda neato or whatever so here I am, heya.

Nice to meet you. Yes, that is a second I in "It" and yes, it is intentional. I'm not a total dumbass.

Most people call me NB, Never, NeverBetter, or douche or some variant of insult of a similar caliber.

I've been RPing for.. god, it's 2017 and I think I started around 2011? So for a few years. It's a favorite hobby of mine so yeah.

To get to know me a bit more I'm like 20 years old and I spend most of my time playing a 10 year old video game cause i like it and all the shiny hats. I'm mostly a gamer, I love Animation and writing a lot though and generally have something to talk about in those three categories.

Some people say I'm smart or wise or whatever. eh. maybe. But I say I'm an idiot, a fun idiot, and that's all that matters.

Anyhow, have a picture of a potato.
live-preview-potato.png

...why are you still here? getouta here and do something more worth while like watching paint dry.

Hello, other person who I definitely didn't invite here along with me! I hope to roleplay with you in the future!

... On a more serious note, hey NeverBetter. Glad to see you joined in too!

Hi welcome to STC glad there are people here to greet you and you didn't get a COLD reception

God i'm making way to many puny lately none of them are even any good but anyways welcome

What he said. Welcome, fellow new stranger!
Hello, other person who I definitely didn't invite here along with me! I hope to roleplay with you in the future!

... On a more serious note, hey NeverBetter. Glad to see you joined in too!
ehhhh shudduuuuuup ye nerds. Not really though, hey.
Hi welcome to STC glad there are people here to greet you and you didn't get a COLD reception

God i'm making way to many puny lately none of them are even any good but anyways welcome
My heart still feels a bit frozen but I'm sure I'll warm up with time. Gotta break the ice and all.
Hello, new dude. Your right!! I'm Omni..
omni what

like, omnipotent? omnipresent?

omniversal, like a stomch bug... I'm everywhere..[]i]color=purple]actually nah, man it's omni-audient. I hear everything. Omniauident Net Zasso. Now while I'm online would you like to buy some.[/color]

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and all! Cheers. :p
you made me want a baked potato, now i curse you ;~;

Back