New User I Come With Tea & Weirdness

Wandering Star

Hi. I guess that's a good introductory statement. I'm a tea lover. And celebrate being weird (in a good way).

I've been roleplaying on and off for 20 years, I have a lot of experience. I'm mainly looking for a positive writing environment. I come with characters and stories, some of these stories are my original creations and I've been working on them for a year and 9 months. I've mainly been doing Supernatural RP but crossover here, there and everywhere. I come from a different site so I'm not really sure how this one works.

I love butterflies, magic, positivitea, poetry (I write poetry too), photography, artwork (I've gotten into graphic art, edits. aesthetics and sometimes draw). I'm looking for new friends and to have fun in a safe and encouraging place.

My writing tends to have themes of the paranormal, supernatural, spiritual or metaphysical, magical, with a mixture of comedy, dramedy, psychological, drama and horror. Sometimes it gets deep, sometimes it's ridiculous.

I guess that sums me up.

Hi!! Welcome to STC!! I love butterflies too . . . If you want to share your graphic art/edits and whatnot, check out the artwork and photography forums!!! I'd love to check them out!!

Butterflies are very special to me, and thank you for the welcome! I will be certain to do that. Making the graphics is something I do to relax. :)

Thank you so much for the welcome, I do too! I'm really excited to see what people are up to on this site with their writing.

Back