Returning User I COULDN'T STAY AWAY!!!

Wolfy Dalfyry

SCREEEEEEEE
I know, I know, I only left on June 28th, so I come back 2 months after. I couldn't stay away!!!

I actually came back because of RPNation. Yeah, I left because of RPN and came back because of RPN for two reasons.

One. RPN RUINED MY USERNAME AND SNAPE AS A WHOLE FOR ME! (And so did J.K. Rowling, but RPN was first.) THEY KEPT MAKING POTTER PUPPET PALS 'Snape, Snape, Severus Snape' JOKES THAT BECAME WAY TOO REPETITIVE AND STUPID! AND EVEN WHEN I CHANGED MY PFP, PEOPLE JOKED ABOUT ME NO LONGER BEING SNAPE! NOT USING SNAPE AS A PERSONA, BUT BEING SNAPE! I HATED IT, I HATE RPN, AND I HATE SNAPE WITH ALL MY SOUL!

Two. RPN makes being a gm uncomfortable (at least for me). I (admittedly) tried to restart Ardin's School on RPN, but it fell through because I couldn't figure out where to store the characters submitted (since I didn't know that the Extra Pages forum was supposed to be used for OOC talk and characters). Yeah, I'm dumb.

And on the topic of Ardin's School! I've been spying on the site for these months, and I can't believe the RP is still featured and a Multi-Thread RP, especially with it being inactive for so long. (I am grateful, nonetheless.) If all the threads in the multi-thread forum could be removed or archived or whatever, I'd be grateful since I'm going to be rewriting it! Yes, it's getting started up again! And this time, I'll try to be a good gm!

I hope I can actually get my shizz together this time 'round. New start for me and the rp! I'll see you around!

Oh, also, there's something one of my OCs would like to say.

"I'm glad I'll be seeing you all soon~"

Last edited:
And on the topic of Ardin's School! I've been spying on the site for these months, and I can't believe the RP is still featured and a Multi-Thread RP, especially with it being inactive for so long. (I am grateful, nonetheless.) If all the threads in thethe multi-thread forum could be removed or archived or whatever, I'd be grateful since I'm going to be rewriting it!

Welcome back! It's still up because you haven't been gone that long :p. Usually about 3 months give or take a bit is when we archive inactive RPs. On normal times anyways, world's a bit not normal in 2020 so schedules are a bit wonky.

We'll clean off the old set up, and when you rewrite you can follow the same process as the first time. Best of luck with the revamping!

Hey, welcome back! What can I say, we're an addicting group. Glad to know you've decided to join us on a more permanent basis. Join the dark side. We've got cookies and the best stories to tell. Anywho, give a yell if you need anything.

Hey, welcome back! What can I say, we're an addicting group. Glad to know you've decided to join us on a more permanent basis. Join the dark side. We've got cookies and the best stories to tell. Anywho, give a yell if you need anything.
Or should you say...
View attachment 8537
XD Seriously, though, I actually do have something I need. I want someone to join me as co-owner of the Ardin's School RP, but I don't know anyone who could be. Any suggestions?

Hmmm...I think that the role play you are looking at doing is somewhat close to Harry Potter? If that is the case https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/hiya.8746/ here is an introduction thread for someone that I think would be a potential fit for assisting you with leading the RP. (If I could get the right link the first time it would help. Updated my post with the correct link now.)

Back