New User I have arrived

Welcome, the SALMON! Hope to chat with ye and hang around with ye in the future! :p

Hello!

I know I've already said Hello in the chat but thought I'd also formally welcome you to STC here. Thank you for your patience with the account approval at STC we strive on building a strong, supportive and active community.

While you wait though I have a few questions for you! :)

What experiences with roleplaying have you had?

I know you mentioned to me you are interested in fantasy, are you interested in any other genres as well?

-Sokka

Hello!

I know I've already said Hello in the chat but thought I'd also formally welcome you to STC here. Thank you for your patience with the account approval at STC we strive on building a strong, supportive and active community.

While you wait though I have a few questions for you! :)

What experiences with roleplaying have you had?

I know you mentioned to me you are interested in fantasy, are you interested in any other genres as well?

-Sokka
I have roleplayed for a while now, starting in Dragcave forums back 2011. Fantasy is my favorite genre, though modern and sci-fi can draw me an as well.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

As others have said, approval is generally a pretty quick and painless process for active posters. Just make sure you take the time to engage some of our users in the community forums a bit. The more healthy interaction we see, the faster we can get you approved!

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance with anything, just let us know. We're a pretty friendly and supportive lot here.

Back