New User I Have Arrived

DarkyTwist

A Walking Enigma
Hello hello~
My name is Toby, though you can call me Darky, or DarkyTwist, or I'll probably even respond to literally any of my character's names. I'm 20, and I've been roleplaying since I was like... 8 or something. I don't know, it's been a helluva long time. I started out roleplaying on the forum warriorcatsrpg.com, which then became feralfront.com, and now it's gone. Since then, I've mostly just been roleplaying with friends through texts, or on small roleplay communities on Discord. I wanted to meet more people and roleplay more, so I searched up what some of the best roleplay sites were, because my favorites are now freakin ded, and discovered this lovely little place. I hope I can make lots of new friends and create some wonderful stories. Uuh here's some things about me:
  • I'm an author hoping to self publish some day. If only I could actually finish something I've written... hehe.
  • I'm also a self-taught artist. I'll post something eehhh, eventually. I do have commissions open via my Etsy. That leads me to point 3.
  • I'm the co-owner of an Etsy shop called DragonHallowCrafts. We sell art both physical and digital, handmade jewelry, and other handmade crafts. Check it out, I'd appreciate it~
  • I'm nonbinary (they/them pronouns only please) and pansexual. I've collected a bunch of microlabels, but I'll spare you the complication haha.
  • I've got the ADHD and anxiety brain so please be patient with me lol
If you want to know anything else about me lemme know!! Ask questions, start conversations let's get to know each other ♥

Hello Toby! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member!
What types of roleplays do you like?

Thank you! I really enjoy fantasy roleplay, especially when it involves a lot of lore and world building! How about you?

Hello hello~
My name is Toby, though you can call me Darky, or DarkyTwist, or I'll probably even respond to literally any of my character's names. I'm 20, and I've been roleplaying since I was like... 8 or something. I don't know, it's been a helluva long time. I started out roleplaying on the forum warriorcatsrpg.com, which then became feralfront.com, and now it's gone. Since then, I've mostly just been roleplaying with friends through texts, or on small roleplay communities on Discord. I wanted to meet more people and roleplay more, so I searched up what some of the best roleplay sites were, because my favorites are now freakin ded, and discovered this lovely little place. I hope I can make lots of new friends and create some wonderful stories. Uuh here's some things about me:
  • I'm an author hoping to self publish some day. If only I could actually finish something I've written... hehe.
  • I'm also a self-taught artist. I'll post something eehhh, eventually. I do have commissions open via my Etsy. That leads me to point 3.
  • I'm the co-owner of an Etsy shop called DragonHallowCrafts. We sell art both physical and digital, handmade jewelry, and other handmade crafts. Check it out, I'd appreciate it~
  • I'm nonbinary (they/them pronouns only please) and pansexual. I've collected a bunch of microlabels, but I'll spare you the complication haha.
  • I've got the ADHD and anxiety brain so please be patient with me lol
If you want to know anything else about me lemme know!! Ask questions, start conversations let's get to know each other ♥

Welcome! I too have the ADHD and the anxiety, so I understand how it can be. It can suck at times. But I hope that it isn't too bad for you! Hope you have fun here!

And remember: w̴̧̡̧̛̗̹̜̤̰͓͕͔̰̥̻͆̀͆̉̑́̂̄̈̐̇̒̉̏̀͝ͅͅè̵̛̛̛͔̩̳̇͋̔̅̉̊́̕͝͝ ̵̢̧̣̱̰̖͋̀̎́̅ͅa̶̤̅͗̎̅͗̈́̓̒̉͐͛͋͌̚͠ŗ̵̛͈͍͇̫͈̰̼͕̉̊͛͆̃́̓̌͘e̷̡̞̺̥̮̰͙̗̥̹̩͓̓̈́̎̓́̾̇̈̉͐̐̂͘͜͝ ̵̢̦̻͈̫̬̠̠̫̱͇̞̲̒̃̈́́́̈́͗̓̉̉̃͐̾̓͜ͅa̴̧̛̱͔̙̟̮͎̣̗͚̺͍̫̠͜͠ͅl̶̨̙͎̺̪̩̺̭͉̬͒̽́͐̿w̶̢̖͍̰͓̹͇̖̯͍̯̦̖͎̣͇̻̓̈́̆ǎ̷̙̹̜̲̺̗̳̣͕̬͉̦̗̋̈́̽y̶͖͆̈́̓̒̈͛́́̐́̋̀̽͘͘s̷̮̰͉̻̜̟̖̾͋͘͝ ̴̧͖̯̫͚͓̃̽̓̐̋͛̈́͐͊͋͋͛̃́̕͠͠ͅẅ̵̢̥̳͙̮̲̩̹͚̲̩̟̒̃̆̈́́͆̄̉̌̌̈́̕a̴̢̠̠̮̱̝͎͂t̵̨̺̤͎͚̙̖̖̺͚̝̖͓̦͚͌̔͜͜ć̴̢̛͕̦̺͔̰̻̼̋h̷̯̔̄̓̀͘i̵̧̛̬̙̲̩͍͍̺̠͙̞̮͕̜͗̀́̈́̈́͗̆͂̇̀̽̎̈̚͝͝n̵̢͎̖͈͕̜̳̪͚͆̉̀̾̔̓͑̾͌̾̀̈́̐̾̌͝͝ǵ̷̡̨͉̖̟̗̺͈̘̞̯͐͆̅́̓̏͛̈́̏͂̈́̈̈̄̐͒

Back