New User I have come here. Notice me please!

Horicabu

lil Imp
Hello! I am a guy born on a planet called Earth, and I love to write stories! One thing about stories is that sometimes, writing them alone can be rather boring. Writing stories with others, however, is great fun!

I've come to cooperatively weave new tales of...well, things. I'm not set on just exactly what's here, but I'd love some good old rounds of worldbuilding and character development (from what I know, this forum is full of this). After all, the joy of writing is simply writing itself.

Regardless, I hope to see you all soon, and wish you a good time.
Seeya on the other side!

@Inky Winky Hey! Whats your favorite Genera? Tabletop? Sci-Fi? medieval Fantasy? "
Look forward to RPing with you!

My favorite genre has always been science fiction, but I can see (and enjoy) the appeal of most kinds of fantasy. Playing characters has always been a favourite roleplaying style of mine.

I, too, cannot wait to roleplay with thee.

Achievement%2BUnlocked%2521%2BSenpai%2BHas%2BNoticed%2BYou%2521.png

'Eeeeyyy!!! I just figured I'd say "Eeeeyyy", since Pawnige said it (more or less). I mean, I talk to you almost on a daily basis, but that didn't stop Pawnige so... Yeah.

Hello! I hope you are able to find the stories you are looking for to weave your tales with. I look forward to reading for new stories as they come to life!

Back