New User I hope I can bring something good to this place

Intro

Hello everyone I’m Kazejiro but feel free to call me Kaze. I’m 20 years old and I’m going for a degree in Psychology!

How I view Roleplay
I view roleplay as an emotional connection between the character and the roleplayer. When I roleplay it is like I become the character. It is totally immersive for me! It is an opportunity to take a step outside of reality and go on an adventure. Connection with my muses is a very important thing. Their energies intertwine with my own and when I roleplay if that makes sense. XD Recently I have kinda lost that connection and I've been looking for a way to get it back.
I have a history of roleplaying on sites with an immature atmosphere so im looking for more than just roleplay for the sake of shipping.

I have developed an interest in fantasy roleplay but ive never done it. (Like the stuff with lords ladies and mercernary groups. Like Fire emblem or like most MMO's) Most of my experience comes from slice of life roleplays.

About me
I have been writing since I was a child. My teachers wouldn't let me do the regular writing assignments in grade school and would make me write stories instead. When it comes to me as a person, I try my best to keep the peace in all situations and I like to put my best foot forward always. I am a very emotional person (Meaning i have a strong connection to the emotions of myself and others).

I am a huge fan of ASMR and My personality type is INFJ the rarest MBTI personality type especially in men. I began making Let’s Plays on youtube a month ago. I can be rather long winded when explaining things. I love foxes because wolves are too mainstream XD (Truth be told that’s actually the reason then BAM I fell in love). My favourite singer is Fantasia and lastly my favourite Pokemon is Furret. Anything else you wanna know just ask :3

Strengths as a roleplayer

I try my hardest to portray my characters accurately

I do my research on characters or anything relating to roleplay if I need to

I will try my hardest to not waste your time in a roleplay. I know all too well what it feels like to pour your heart and soul into writing and then get back a one sentence or one word reply when you've provided plenty of substance.

I’m very good at roleplaying peaceful characters

I’m decent at roleplaying troll characters

Weaknesses as a Roleplayer

(I am trying to improve on all of these)

I have very little experience with making my own characters since all of the roleplays i have been in have had characters that area already established. (Doesn't mean I won't try my best!)

I get writers block very fast due to anxiety

I am very bad at fighting in roleplay (I’ve never done it and I’m rather afraid to honestly)

I am terrified of making a bad impression

I am extremely hard on myself so I tend to overthink my writings.

I am rather rusty since I took a two year break From roleplay. (Not so much a break, I honestly lost the ability to roleplay)

In conclusion

I tend to get a bit intimidated when I feel everyone around me is miles more passionate and knowledgeable about something than I am that make me really anxious but I'm trying to get better. I don’t know everything about roleplay nor am I the best, but I hope I can bring something good to the table. Forgive me if i lurk for a bit I just need to get a feel for things.(and stop being a big baby and talk to people). I look forward to getting to now all of you.

Last edited:
Welcome Kaze!

Love the introduction and welcome to the site! I'm sure you will offer everything and more here. The more the merrier! No need to worry about making a bad impression. You won't. We're all super friendly and fun here. Especially me ;)

I'm sure none of us are perfect and all still have things we want to learn. Recognising where we need to improve is what makes us better. I need to improve on my descriptive writing and try not to be so repetitive.

Hope you enjoy it here and if you need help, holla.

Cream

Thank you I really appreciate the kind words! Hopefully I'll be able to find my footing without too much trouble. :3

I get writers block very fast due to anxiety

my whole life.

But don't worry, from what I've seen, everyone here is an absolute nut. So don't feel anxious!

I have very little experience with making my own characters since all of the roleplays i have been in have had characters that area already established

I adore making characters, so if you ever need help and I'm online, feel free to message me! And there's always online prompts.. I use them to cheat on character creation a lot.

@Gilles De Rais *sinister grin* ;3

@Curi0sity Complete nut eh? Yup I totally fit into that category XD. And omg yes online character prompts have helped me loads with the character i'm creating at the moment! Thanks for the tip!

Just gonna poke around here and say hi to the other noobs until I get me some access :p

Kaze I love how you talk about roleplay! No need to worry about others being more passionate when you have that kind of attitude towards it! Also, hi from a fellow INFJ. I hope we'll get to write together some time soon!

Back