New User I stand ready.

Shadowsong

Leader of the Watchers
The greenish blood that spewed forth from the demon's body smoldered like the coals beneath the flame. Standing, behind the corpse, was the Warden that slew the monster. Looking beyond the Warden was a cage in which many of the Warden's kin were held against their will. With a single swipe of her glaive, the bars shattered and the prisoners made quick to escape. One lingered and the Warden stared suspiciously. Without saying a word, the last prisoner pointed to the top of the tower that stood atop a hill. The Warden gave a nod of acknowledgement before making for the tower. It was there that vengeance lie waiting. It was atop the tower where justice would be served.

Hello, everyone! Hope you liked the little bit up there. The name's Warden and I've been roleplaying for many years, a lot of table-top as of late. For those that are not familiar with the avatar I have chosen, I am an avid fan of the WarCraft series from Blizzard, and I especially like the character concepts of their more recently developed "Wardens." I tend towards high fantasy role plays, but I have found myself being most proficient at creative fan fiction of WarCraft (I actually hope to make a WC role play myself here at some point).

Anyway, I'm easy-going. If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to approach! I look forward to seeing what others have to offer for creative story as well as contributing in ways that I am able.

Best of regards,
Warden

Hi and welcome to the STC. I would like to let you know that the best and fastest way to get your account approved is to post in the main lobby threads so that a moderator can see that you're active. I know that @Buckmane is a fan of Warcraft and they would be an excellent person to talk to about your potential role play.

Hi and welcome to the STC. I would like to let you know that the best and fastest way to get your account approved is to post in the main lobby threads so that a moderator can see that you're active. I know that @Buckmane is a fan of Warcraft and they would be an excellent person to talk to about your potential role play.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the advice!

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?
Life is good! Currently designing a role play myself, a WarCraft fan-fiction like I mentioned above.

Arctic Monkeys are pretty sweet, listen to them a lot! Them and Foo Fighters. Really though I do listen to anything and everything!

My favorite movie is probably... Hot Fuzz.

Reactions: Nox
*appears with a forlorn dour expression* "Why do you call?"

Ah, a fellow Warcraftian, I see.

Welcome to this place of stories and words and things.
Always happy for Role-Play excursions, especially with as Silence mentioned Warcraft. Wardens are cool. More of a Troll freak myself. I RP on the game as well. AD EU.

If you need anything, holler.

"Back to the void."
*poof*

*appears with a forlorn dour expression* "Why do you call?"

Ah, a fellow Warcraftian, I see.

Welcome to this place of stories and words and things.
Always happy for Role-Play excursions, especially with as Silence mentioned Warcraft. Wardens are cool. More of a Troll freak myself. I RP on the game as well. AD EU.

If you need anything, holler.

"Back to the void."
*poof*

Awesome! I'm currently in the works on a War of the Ancients RP. If you're interested, I can tag you when it's published on the Bulletin Board!

Back