New User I suck at intros, but here you go:

Nefelibata

The Cloud Walker
Hi there,

I'm Nef, I've been writing for like... ten years? Probably more now, I can't remember, but it's been a long time! Haha I used to write on my phone in high school in class, posting one liners and not paying one bit of attention to lectures. Now I'm in college and still not paying attention to lectures, but I upgraded to writing on a laptop haha.

I now write 3-10+ paragraphs per post, heavy on detail. I focus on plot and world building and really enjoy partners who are passionate about writing and pour creativity into their stories. I try to write novel quality stories because I have a lot of passion for writing, I've tried writing books myself but I find it more enjoyable to write with a partner, it makes it a hundred times more engaging and fun. I mostly write MxM(As the bottom) but I also sometimes will write MxF(As the female), but MxM is more my jam, I've been doing it for so long and it's what I enjoy most.

I've written on several roleplay sites over the years, many of which shut down without warning. I'm currently on one other site but I'm trying to branch out and meet new people and see what stories are out there to be written. As I mentioned, I'm a college student. I'm taking Nursing and it usually takes up a lot of my time, but with the pandemic my school is closed and I'm currently unemployed, so here I am with endless free time going stir crazy and needing to pour my brain into something. I'm revving to write some kick-ass stories and hopefully I can meet other people here who feel the same.

Anyways, I suck at intros, hopefully you got an idea of who I am and what I'm about from the jumble of words up there.

Nice to be here

Welcome to STC Nef ^^ Happy to hear that you're getting back into it, but I'm sorry to hear about your school currently closed down. Do let us know if you have any questions navigating the forums!

What kind of genres do you prefer to RP with?

Welcome to STC Nef ^^ Happy to hear that you're getting back into it, but I'm sorry to hear about your school currently closed down. Do let us know if you have any questions navigating the forums!

What kind of genres do you prefer to RP with?
Hi there, thanks for the welcome. I've almost graduated, I passed all my classes and now just need to do 450 clinical hours in order to actually graduate. It's basically 450 hours working as a nurse for free in order to get ~Experience~ haha, it'll be the death of me when we actually start it.

I'm pretty open minded with genres, I write everything from slice of life to fantasy to post apocalyptic, cyberpunk, crime, horror, supernatural, ect... the list goes on and on haha. I get inspired by a lot of things in life and ideas pop up and I write, doesn't matter what genre, as long as it has a compelling story line I'm down haha

What about you, what do you enjoy writing?

I try my best, It starts to feel like word vomit after a couple sentences haha. You're new to this site too, right? Welcome, cheers to new beginnings haha
I totally get how you feel with that one XD happens to me too. Yes yes I am! Why thank you! Welcome to you too ^-^ I can cheers to that one

I totally get how you feel with that one XD happens to me too. Yes yes I am! Why thank you! Welcome to you too ^-^ I can cheers to that one
I just keep writing and at the end I wonder 'that made sense, right?' haha. Thanks for the welcome.
What sort of stories do you enjoy writing?

I just keep writing and at the end I wonder 'that made sense, right?' haha. Thanks for the welcome.
What sort of stories do you enjoy writing?
Same XD yay bonding!
I love school life and fantasy type stuff the most. I also love horror and comedy, though I find myself funny I don’t think anyone else does, I don’t mind that though XD. Oh mystery and action too! That’s the sort of stuff I write and Roleplay, I’m hoping to not only do that though, I need to try branching out a bit more.
You seem to have a wide range of genres you like to do too, open mindedness is a great thing to have

Since coming back I tend to stick towards fantasy and sci-fi, but I enjoy writing in different genre's and there aren't any that I would stick away from ^^ Group RPs are typically my favorite as it brings a lot of different perspectives together to build a world so you can find me in the Nexus forums often as well as our Discord. I'm glad that you have quite a variety, you'll find a ton inside of our Bulletin Board and you're more than welcome to start creating your own too!

I understand the school experience though, it's rather unfortunate that it's on delay - now would be a great time to start getting those hours in if they had a program that allowed you work and assist as a nurse and get those hours credited back to the university.

Same XD yay bonding!
I love school life and fantasy type stuff the most. I also love horror and comedy, though I find myself funny I don’t think anyone else does, I don’t mind that though XD. Oh mystery and action too! That’s the sort of stuff I write and Roleplay, I’m hoping to not only do that though, I need to try branching out a bit more.
You seem to have a wide range of genres you like to do too, open mindedness is a great thing to have
You seem to have a pretty wide range too though. I find myself mostly in supernatural, slice of life, and cyberpunk but I am down for most anything haha.
My one thing is I'm not big on writing smut based stories, I do like including romance and smut-like scenes and I'm completely comfortable with them, but if the story is only based around that and has no other substance to it I just don't feel inspired to keep writing it, unfortunately.

Since coming back I tend to stick towards fantasy and sci-fi, but I enjoy writing in different genre's and there aren't any that I would stick away from ^^ Group RPs are typically my favorite as it brings a lot of different perspectives together to build a world so you can find me in the Nexus forums often as well as our Discord. I'm glad that you have quite a variety, you'll find a ton inside of our Bulletin Board and you're more than welcome to start creating your own too!

I understand the school experience though, it's rather unfortunate that it's on delay - now would be a great time to start getting those hours in if they had a program that allowed you work and assist as a nurse and get those hours credited back to the university.
Ouh, Fantasy and Sci-fi. Do you like Cyberpunk type settings? I'm a fan haha

I've never actually written in a group before, maybe I'll give it a try once I orient myself here a bit better.

I'll take a look at the bulletin board, I actually have some stories brewing in my head right now that I wanted to pound out. The site I last wrote on had different sections for stories with different limits -Like more intense topics that included blood, sex, 18+ themes-, is it the same here or do all the stories go in the one play-by-post section?

You seem to have a pretty wide range too though. I find myself mostly in supernatural, slice of life, and cyberpunk but I am down for most anything haha.
My one thing is I'm not big on writing smut based stories, I do like including romance and smut-like scenes and I'm completely comfortable with them, but if the story is only based around that and has no other substance to it I just don't feel inspired to keep writing it, unfortunately.
Yeah I would say I feel the same as you on that subject. Nothing wrong with it! I would just prefer not writing it if that’s all there is to it and so on. So I understand you not feeling inspired if that’s all there is to it

Yeah I would say I feel the same as you on that subject. Nothing wrong with it! I would just prefer not writing it if that’s all there is to it and so on. So I understand you not feeling inspired if that’s all there is to it
Yeah, I crave plots and twists and interesting characters. Romance and the such are fun to mix in there, I just need more. I'm demanding haha

That’s the best kind of demanding though XD
I appreciate your support haha Feeding my bad habits of being overly critical of myself and others bwahaha ;) I kid, but honestly writing is the only consistent interest and passion I've had in my life. I've taken breaks from it due to school and real life but I always come back and love it just as much as before. The struggle is always finding the right partners that I vibe well with both in and out of stories.

I appreciate your support haha Feeding my bad habits of being overly critical of myself and others bwahaha ;) I kid, but honestly writing is the only consistent interest and passion I've had in my life. I've taken breaks from it due to school and real life but I always come back and love it just as much as before. The struggle is always finding the right partners that I vibe well with both in and out of stories.
XD
Writing is a great thing to have ^-^. Hopefully you can find those partners here!! I have yet to start roleplaying on here so we shall see how it goes ^-^ I will keep a look out on your profile to see if you make any posts for roleplays or anything

Back