New User I Think This Goes Here...

Riz Faber

Well, hello there!

My name is Riz. I'm not new to roleplaying, but it's been a while since I've had to introduce myself on a new site. I'm irrationally nervous about this, actually. I'm a twenty year old college student - studying Criminology if anyone was curious - and I've been roleplaying for...I dunno, about five years now? Maybe longer. I can't remember. The point is, I've been doing this for a while and it's my favourite way to pass time so you can count on seeing me online very often.

Just a quick disclaimer: Although I do consider myself to be fluent in English, it's not my first language so there might be some grammar and sentence construction mistakes here and there. I try my best to be careful with these kinds of things, but no one is perfect.

I love meeting new people and I'm pretty much an open book, so if there's anything you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask. I'm a proud Slytherin and an avid Harry Potter fan so you can expect Potter references in pretty much any conversation I'm a part of. I'm also very much into history and all kinds of mythology. My star sign is Aries. I identify as a pansexual female in real life, but I mostly prefer lesbian pairings when I'm roleplaying. That's not to say I won't give any other pairings a try! I'm always open to trying new ideas and genres. Thus far, I've mostly enjoyed medieval fantasy and supernatural plots. I love creating brand new and original characters and worlds to play in, but I'm open to working with existing worlds and canon characters as well.

My favourite authors are JK Rowling (obviously), Dan Brown and Rick Riordan. I haven't gotten around to reading A Song of Ice and Fire yet, but I am a huge fan of the Game of Thrones TV show. Currently, I'm obsessed with Riverdale and Supergirl. I LOVE musicals, Disney and non-Disney. I just love music in general, to be honest. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a fan of Taylor Swift. Some of the games I enjoy playing are Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls. I never watched Star Wars growing up, but a friend got me to watch all of them a few moths ago and I can now call myself a fan. And...Yeah. Those are all the favourites I can think of right now.

So, that's my introduction thread. I hope I covered everything. If there's anything else you're curious about, my Inbox is a very warm and welcoming place.

See you around!

Heya! Welcome to our site!

You're gonna need to get an approval to join any of the kool kid's RPs and that'll be a little while unless you're an active person! So just keep spammin' dat general discussion session and your approval process will go over nicely. To start off, why don't you settle down and answer a few questions in Debates and Discussions? It's a pretty volatile section with lots of differing opinions and people whose charisma will blow your mind cu they're just that good.

We're an open and accepting community, so knock yourself out and enjoy the creative freedom that this site offers :D

Also, please do give out any RP ideas that you have :)! New members are never discriminated against and we, the community, would totally love to see the new ideas that newcomers with RP experience bring!

Last edited:
Howdy there, welcome to the community ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay!

Like @Lucifer mentioned, we have a approval process before you can jump right into the good stuff. Luckily our lovely staff have a thread explaining what you've got to do which can be found right --- here:

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

I have a Interest Chest going on at the moment for a Group RP I'm planning. Come check it out if you get the chance once you get approved and maybe sign up if you're interested ^^ https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/wardens-of-time-sign-ups.5307/

In the meantime, hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of new friends! ^^

Back