I wanna game with you! - Steam Thread!

Which is your favorite genre of video game?

• Roleplaying Game

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Real-time Strategy

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • MMORPG

• First-person Shooter

• Puzzle/Hidden Object

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survival

• Horror

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Taleweaver

Vagabond Skald
Since we've got a thread from the delightful @BardicWaffle spreading the love and joy of the holiday season in the form of vidya games, I figured why not start a thread to share our Steam IDs and put together a gaming group? I considered forming an actual Steam group for the Circle, but I figured that'd best be left to staff.

My Steam can be found here. (Please ignore the username. Yes, I'm an odd duck.) I generally play Golf With Your Friends, Jackbox Party games, Stardew Valley, Rust, and Garry's Mod. (I'd love to get a regular group playing Garry's Mod together. That game is ridiculous.)

So yeah! Come, post your ID, talk about your favorite games!

Aaaah yay someone who plays Stardew Valley!! I recently bought that when Steam was having their Thankgiving sale and it's surprisingly addictive. You can't really play that with other people, but I just saw you mention it and felt the urge to express my newfound love for that game.

My Id can be found here.

I play a lot of Strategy like Civ, Endless Space, Homeworld.

I also play a lot of Football Manager.

I play some warframe on my Xbox, but not as much recently.

Last edited:
I cast my vote for MMORPG, but really my favorite game is any kind of multiplayer one. I enjoy story games and campaigns (especially Telltale's) but find I have most fun when I interact with my friends and other players. I used to play Garry's mod all the time until my friends stopped playing it :(. Have you guys tried Dead before Daylight?

Aaaah yay someone who plays Stardew Valley!! I recently bought that when Steam was having their Thankgiving sale and it's surprisingly addictive. You can't really play that with other people, but I just saw you mention it and felt the urge to express my newfound love for that game.
Actually, there's a mod right now called Makeshift Multiplayer that sort of allows you to play with your friends on a single farm! It's far from perfect, but it's all we have right now!

Warframe is my game. Anyone else a bad ass space ninja?
Hell yes. Valkyr is my jam. :D

My Id can be found here.

I play a lot of Strategy like Civ, Endless Space, Homeworld.

I also play a lot of Football Manager.

I play some warframe on my Xbox, but not as much recently.
>football manager
Bruh. Bruh.

I cast my vote for MMORPG, but really my favorite game is any kind of multiplayer one. I enjoy story games and campaigns (especially Telltale's) but find I have most fun when I interact with my friends and other players. I used to play Garry's mod all the time until my friends stopped playing it :(. Have you guys tried Dead before Daylight?
I have not yet! Though it looks interesting!

I'm just saying, there should be a poll category called "Free-to-play"
Those are the only games I'M into :p

Back