Resolved/Answered I want to make a Roleplay, what do?

since I lack the privileges to make a Epic Roleplay I figured I could just make something for a few people. But I don't know where I should post that.

Hello!

Thank you for your inquiry!

The following section of our comprehensive website guide has a detailed answer to your question.

Small roleplays should be posted in our Play-by-Post Forums. If you already have users interested and a roleplay ready to go just post it under the corresponding genre. However, if you don't have users interested you should post a recruitment thread or interest check in our Bulletin Board before posting up your roleplay.

Finally, I just wanted to clarify something on the epic roleplays. These need to be created by an admin however you can request one to be created. All of the requirements can be found here along with the application directions.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask!

^ What he said. No one has forum permissions to build Epic Roleplays, because it would involve having to give people admin access to the admin panel to do it. It's something only an administrator can do. Anyone whose account has been approved to roleplay is welcome to submit Epic Roleplays to us to be built.

Back