Id(Purpose)~Character Sheets

good good, erm try letting the group as of now spend a day or two in the prison. In their escape, they'll encounter your charrie for help

Name: Xuqhital Delmah (S'zoo-qwha till)
(if and once i get the gold star of approval stuck to my forehead ill try and doodle something or find an image)
Species: Serpentine Dragon

Type: Earth/fire [heat] or just --> Mineral/Ore Dragon.

Personality: Calm and far far to relaxed, a very easy going dragon who wants to just bask in the warm sun all day. Xuqhital is friendly for the most part toward humans while often showing a mix of jealousy and hate for his sky-bound kin.

Dislikes/Likes: Has a boarder line obsession with ores, gem stones and all matter of earthly gifts. takes a near drunken bliss to human craftsmanship can do with his beloved minerals. While enjoying the work other races can do to earthly elements takes issue with the often disregard humans show for their pursuit of them. Hates Deep water of any kind, while able to hold his breath for long lengths of time he sinks like a stone.

Talents/Skills: Xuqhital is a predator and thus stalks his prey silently or sets a trap and as such he has no real combat prowess outside of those govern by stealth, any failed attack he would flee. Pit vision.[thermal sight]

Molten maw: Consuming sand or some earthy element he can melt and mix it within a unique extra stomach and into his saliva allowing his bite to part some of this thick glossy slime, should his victim get away this saliva hardens into a constrictive vice. Apart from the horrid burns from the process when it has cooled commands the hardness equal to quartz, topaz or corundum pending on how long he has refined it inside him.

Mineral Scales: between the meals of flesh is body processing and refining minerals pushes out the mineral and deposits them into his scales enforcing them.

Swimming in the sand: His nature allows him to abuse his lengthy serpent body to weave and root into the earth, slower in more thick earth, unable to shatter stone.

Gemstone shards: A nasty ranged attack, a semi molten vomit spray springs out into the air meaning to entrap foes...or at the least inspire them to go away.

Lure: at the end of his tongue a jagged orb of his glassy drool harden to abnormal density, it glows with a greedy shimmer in the sun, sure to pull the eyes of any who see it.

Magical Abilities: Sound, reverberation of physical force and energy. only used to aid in his earth swimming

Alliance:
None.

Background: A consuming emptiness in his heart has inspired him to seek many things to fill it, much of his child hood was blind adventures of restless youth and while more down to earth in his age still finds a need to explore and hoard anything he may find of value. The restlessness of the world touched by the sun has baited his curiosity and now seeks to sate the sensation.

Last edited:
This is very good. (Accepted).

ATM, the gang is in an underground slave mine where thet dig up minerals and gems of all kind. Your character would definitely fit in their easily. How often do you post? We get really active towards the night.

This is very good. (Accepted).

ATM, the gang is in an underground slave mine where thet dig up minerals and gems of all kind. Your character would definitely fit in their easily. How often do you post? We get really active towards the night.

my posting often changes with the rhythm of the post as i often have my personal laptop next to me, as far as night time posting goes--night time is best time. Also i do need a link for the rp to save, as well as when i ought to be able to inject myself into the rp itself. if you dont mind.

* Id (purpose) rebooted the rp this character would join? (and is there any order or can i just hope on in?)

Last edited:
We try to rotate around. So (considering atm theres three of in rp atm) i'd post, another person would post as well, and then a third person would post, and then its my turn to post again since the other guys put their post. So its turn based. If you go the whole day without posting though, you get skipped for that turn however.
We try to rotate around. So (considering atm theres three of in rp atm) i'd post, another person would post as well, and then a third person would post, and then its my turn to post again since the other guys put their post. So its turn based. If you go the whole day without posting though, you get skipped for that turn however.

Everyone just woke up from the slave camp they're in so, you can go ahead and post yourself in (Insert them slowly if you know what I mean XD. Don't just pop up)
Also, considering that their aren't many pages, i suggest you read the previous posts so you know where they are.

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/id-purpose-rebooted.4527/page-5#post-71233

Everyone just woke up from the slave camp they're in so, you can go ahead and post yourself in (Insert them slowly if you know what I mean XD. Don't just pop up)
Also, considering that their aren't many pages, i suggest you read the previous posts so you know where they are.

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/id-purpose-rebooted.4527/page-5#post-71233

TY, ill have a read through and think up something And i understand about not just popping in. As for the posting style it seems like there is no posting order but rather make a post once a day and try and wait for every one else to post before responding...yeah?

well here goes nothing. Question : the guards are a mix of dragons and humanoid beings or is it just a flex force of draconian brutes?

That occured in the morning?
in the context of what was going on, you said its morning and a horn is sounding but not why, so i had stated earlier a guard poofed as to explain why the horn was sounding as well as the action that would follow..?

didnt want to just inject some random new thing and just took what was going on and used it. if thats ok.

Back