Ideas and plots/1x1

Zarek

Roll for Initiative
Essentially, I spend far too much time thinking of characters, and far less time using them, so here's me trying to do just that. The main two characters I want to use are Wilson and Lucia/Kane. Lucia/Kane was a character I had on a different website way way way back when it was still alive, so I thought I would bring them back, and Wilson Maxwell is derivative of Wilson from Don't Starve, a video game. I wouldn't say that he's a direct copy or fanfiction character, because it isn't really the sort 9f game that overloads you with story, so I just took defining features of both him and the game and made and character. I would put a picture of him, but the art style of the game... it wouldn't lend itself well to a face claim or similar.

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/zareks-characters.5614/ - My Characters

Ideas - I'm down for any variation of these, or any added complexity.

- The last RP I did on the site where I used Lucia/Kane was one where they ended up being thrown in a cell (I think, it's a bit of a hazy memory), but it was never resolved because the community died. I was thinking something along these lines, with a character trying to break them out or questioning them, or perhaps some lord/lady fins them stealing

- I've drawn up Wilson to be the sort of guy should just does what he wants and doesn't worry about what may come of it, perhaps he's wandered into someone else's lands and they aren't pleased, or owes someone something and they (or a hunter) are after him

- Wilson is a science guy, as opposed to magic (although how I will integrate it might as well make it magic), so perhaps some lord or lady or whatever wants to see his contraptions, or someone wants to see what he does, use them for their own gain

- Lucia was a treasure hunter of sorts, perhaps she's after some trinket and so is someone else, or perhaps she's stealing from someone and another character is trying to prevent or retrieve the object

- I also have a character who is meant to be some mechanical wolf, my idea is either that some explorer has awoken it from its sleep in the temple it is in, or it has woken up and is wandering in on some kingdom where magic rules and the cogs and gears that make up the creature are absolutely mind blowing, so someone wants to keep it a secret or just wants to learn more about it

- Other characters include a djinn/genie, however you want to say it, and a regular mage. The djinn has the obvious plot of being called into existence and carrying out whatever task it's given

- I also have a plethora of other characters I haven't committed to sheets or haven't found on my PC, so if any situation or alteration of one of these ideas seems better with someone else, I can do that

I'm all for any of these, but also anything else really, so don't think I won't do something because it isn't here. The only think I'm not a massive fan of is romance, or at least romance where it is already assumed between the two characters. I prefer it if it happens throughout the roleplay, even if it is in a heavy handed manner.

Anyway, message me or reply below I guess.

Back